• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Longer Human?

Pippy Fell Back Against The Wall He Now Had A Huge Cut On His Face So Now He Was Now Bleeding, Pippy Got Up But Couldn't Stand Up For Long His Head Was Spinning And He Couldn't Keep Focus On Lance He Tried To Hit Him Back But Missed And Fell Unconscious

@LuckyLucifer (Respond Then Wait For Someone Else To Reply To This)

*face palm*(come in man I'm a bird I eat thing mostly mutants I have a big beak and I'm hungry so just it's... Ruh I give up.) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Kath jumped at the sudden sound. What the hell was going on? She dragged Occultus with her. A glare formed on her face as she spotted Lance gnawing on the leg of a new subject. She walked over to him and grabbed a hold of the fabric of his cloak, ripping him back. "What did I say about eating people?" She growled lowly. "I told you no!" She snapped, looking down at him. 

@Wick @LuckyLucifer @PippyOmega

Lance looked up at kath with a annoyed look. "He was the one who wanted me to do something... I think I might of killed him or close to it" said lance letting go of pippy but not in any submissive way. Lance smiled at the thought of some one actually challenging him. He felt good. @Deadly Darkness @PippyOmega

Kath glared down at him. "I highly doubt he started this." She let out an exhausted sigh and let go of Lance. "I know you're a good person, somewhere inside there. Let's just hope I wasn't wrong giving you a chance." Slowly she approached the crocodile. Carefully kneeling down she placed a hand on his shoulder and shook him. "Hey, are you alright?"

@LuckyLucifer @PippyOmega

Björn moved over to the raven, and it didn't look to be a peaceful visit for him either. He put his hand on Lance's shoulder, "Yeh be''er stop with th' fight'in'. Aeh don' care wo' they say tuh yeh yeh won' figh' an' yeh won' eat them. Yeh got that? Or Aeh will smash in yer skull where yeh stand." He twirled Lance around to face him at the beginning of the sentence, anger present in his voice, as well as a deathly serious tone. 

@LuckyLucifer

Frank gave up on his search for food and went back to his room to enjoy the solitude. The lab had begun to fill up with a bunch of new subjects, many of whom seemed whiny and unstable. While he would enjoy smashing them, it was frowned upon to do so. Many of them seemed to have had their very memories warped as they seemed to believe they were brought here against their will. 

He wondered when dr.Killgrave was gonna get back, sure he didn't have any problems with the other scientists, but the doc and him were close.

eventually he left his room again. The scientists had brought him a fresh tub of foliage which he carried around with him. 

"You having problems Cath?" Frank would say as he came across the subjects in the hallway. One smelled of blood, and the look in his eye told frank all he needed to know. This ones trouble...

@Deadly Darkness @akumashioni @Aaron775 @LuckyLucifer @PippyOmega

@mewbot5408 @Slothtastic @Seraph

@Wick (sorry if I missed someone) 

Pippys Eyes Open Slowly To See Only A Blured Outline Of Someone Standing Over Him, He Then Pushes Himself Up And Attempts To Focus On Anything. It Takes A Little But He Finally Begins To Focus On The Room And Can See The Person. He Stands Frozen For A Second Before Stumbling Away From Everyone And Into A Corner. He Starts Mumbling To Himself Again This Time More... Crazed Than Last Time...

@Deadly Darkness

Last edited by a moderator:
Lance scuffed and lightly chuckled"yes he started it all I ask was who made all this ruckes and he wanted to be a problem so I fixed it" lance said with a completely plain but convincing tone went to turn around and saw bjorn and he heard what he said. "Hey bjorn you may want to smash my skull but I highly doubt you'd like to" said lance with a sure you could tone pushing bjorn off his shoulder. @Deadly Darkness          @Slothtastic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back