• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

BE QUIET

I'M GOING TO FAIL THEM ANYWAY

MIGHT AS WELL SLEEP THROUGH THEM

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol when people know each other while I came to RP nation in September trying to learn how to play dungeons and dragons

Saying its cuz people suck one liners and grammatical errors and all this noise. I mean damn i try sheesh

So far you've been doing well man. I'd rather RP with many of you guys on here than others I've met. If you did do one-liners, it's not often that I notice. Grammatical errors are fine because I do the same exact thing. The only thing I don't like is when a person doesn't put punctuation and it is so hard to understand what they are trying to do.

Like shit man, look at this piece of work I had to interpret.

he flys over the top and lowers a rope go fast he yells i dont like the way the aa gun is looking at me"

someone actually wrote that

And your surprisingly doing better than many people on this site

I give you kudos my bro

and I have no fucking idea

//wakes up at 3am.

The never-ending cycle of never being able to sleep begins.

And wow

@shadowz1995

You do well, trust me. What pisses me off are people that have multiple characters but then proceed to pnly have them interact with each other. That's like "what the f*#k?!"

RedZombieWolf said:
(Wherever you guys are heading, I doubt it's gonna be easy to get their)
Oh no lordilord. I dare thee.

AnimusLight said:
Oh no lordilord. I dare thee.
I have a small army at my back and can easily gather another one double the size due to my position as a lord, I'm pretty sure I can crush a small group of misfits quite easily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back