• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

*watching from up high* What a bothersome bunch of little creatures.

Lol. Jkjk. I havent put either of my characters in yet.

@Morgrim We gonna sprint to Dunheim, I don't care if they got horses. There you go. Avoid the lordilord lol. Frikin run guys.

giphy.gif

@RedZombieWolf

Well maybe. But with an assasin that can easily dispatch a few knights, a knight ourselves, a half dead necromancer specializing in bone manipulation, an alchemist and healer, and another necromancer specializing in necromancy and blood magic and every time one of your guys falls it would add to our ranks. I can calmly say you may have the quantity but we have the quality on our side.

So how about we NOT say who could crush who . might not be the best idea to say that when you have roughly 5 rather skilled role players against you and a halfway decent one. It just begging for an argument to bust open In the OOC

Should also add we are on our way to kill a very powerful "lord" right now. Who probably has more influence and power than your character does due to being part of the story. So again. Let's not thump our own chests

Now, now children, let's not fight. Red as a balancing issue 5+ actually people will be able to take your character down in a fight. No arguments.

However, due to my party size, even if defeated I think that at least one or two of theirs, at least, will be critically injured, if not outright killed

Well, he may have a chance if he found a way to take us on one by one..

imeanwot

@Sheaon13

God I haven't been into Kingdom Hearts in a long time. Last I've played of the series was Birth by Sleep.

@Anaxileah

The tale of Sir Robin haha!

@shadowz1995

I completely forgot our characters are a fully army themselves as a group. Man that bandit party slaughter house. Ether got his undead minions :U

@Morgrim

I like that. Agreed, no one can't fight 5 people at the same time on their own or else too op.

I'm glad we've come to an understanding. Also as a side note to all people, and a reminder for others There is Perma-death, so if you die in rp that's it. So discuss it with the person if you can actually kill their character. Troll's and otherwise aggravating people will not have this right, and will be killed by other characters as I see fit, and then banned to prevent god modding.

Yeah same here. I've got plenty of characters in my mind and with the little to no limitation on my own characters lore? I can go quite ham.

I am not very creative o-o so idk what I'd do if I died xD

If anyone needs ideas on how to avoid death in some situations, we can always think of something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back