• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

@Federoff

Raaaah buy the poor college student shtuff :U

@Anaxileah

I thought it was going to be good yo. She had it all pretty and shit then all of a sudden one-ass liners up the wazoo. God, why me. I'm starting to think one x one RP's with creative people aren't bad at all.

@Morgrim

I personally say we give some others a chance to reply. That way we're not suddenly heading towards Dunheim and the last time they responded was during the altercations going on at the camp the previous night.

Also, I'm gonna head on to bed. I'm mentally and emotionally exhausted. Night.

I like it cause it's give you the chance to show more of you character. I'm not a fan of RPers holding their character's "mysterious past" and only revealing it when they want their to have some additional special attribute they never mention in the CS

me "oh what's traumatizing the character"

rper "they've been through a lot. I can't reveal it yet."

wtf am I going to do with you character's backstory. my damn character still has no clue so don't expect them to have a weird radar that senses your character has been through abuse. damn reveal it god >:U shit even make a long post about that stuff instead of one lining the fuck out of the IC.

my rant for previous RPs I've been in has ended ;D

Christ, I'll even shove this long ass post into my character sheet now that I got it up.

My character just kinda posted up and passed out lmao. Simple as that. No need for anymore or any less.

i have a 9-5 practice tomorrow and then a competition on saturday, so don't expect much from me ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiroshiven said:
Roy huffed loudly before he spoke. "I'm Roy. You don't need to know my last name and honestly, I don't think I'll get to know any of you." He didn't care about the order. He was getting out of here. "I am not going to sit here and play nice with the lucky people that got to stay human." He glared at Wes before starting to leave the temple. "As for my "Gift" You can take a bloody look at my body and see what happened. Later."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA this is what I'm talking about *flips shit*

That's my way of getting out of it. The two that are playing multiple characters are kind of killing it. If you want to RP by yourself go write a fucking book.

@Kiroshiven ooooh LOL. Yah I have feeling the things going to die anyway. I can't blame yah then, sorry bruh.

And I have to agree, she's letting you move it along. It's not good at all. At least have a plot or something before you create an RP.

I'm gonna drop out too -.- I gave it a shot because Sneaux was nice and the plot idea sounded good, but...blah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back