• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Jass will have so many mixed feelings on this demon LOL

and thanks guys ;D

What are the mixed feelings going to be, a love-hate relationship? Cause I know he doesn't like demons, but Jass also seems like the kind of person who likes to get drunk and fool around.

...Life just never stops fucking me over, does it?

I need to go. Hopefully I won't break my hand this time if I punch a wall. .w. I'll be back later. Bye.

Morgrim said:
"Well I'm a mage, so I have little use for a blacksmith, but you may want to speak to Jassur in the morning, or Ana sometime. They are the more friendly of my group, and use conventional weapons. You can stay with us for the night I suppose. It's dangerous out there." Morgrim offered, and he then left the boy to it. He needed his rest as well and decided to take the rest of the night off. -TIME SKIP- (All people posting comments taking place during the night time get's one more to say their characters are going to bed. We will then address what new arrivals we have, and head to the big city. Dunheim; city of the angel.
FINALLY GOD

JFC I THOUGHT THE WHOLE POPULATION OF LANDFILL WAS GOING TO PAY OUR BAND OF WEIRDOES A VISIT OH MY GOD

no offense to the new people but still jfc

also finally we got a name for the city Tuso's in. I kept cringing everytime I typed in "city" with no description. Dunheim me gusta

@AnimusLight

Same.

And sorry, guys. I'm back. No so much feeling better, but I'm at least more stable.

Let's get this show on the road.

Lol currently wants to put a chunk of backstory onto Jass in a dream sequence. 'dem good ole days'

@Anaxileah

Now you know which RP I'm wanting to throw myself off a cliff. My god the person who made the thing hasn't thought of conflict or some kind of plot. I'm literally make all this shit up about Haven on the spot. I don't even know if she's fine with going my way but so far she's just uwhbfindfiaifodoimivmisvonesfivsjvefisjeiovsifvjeivofejsvoiejavijdvafieinqafhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Why do I feel like I'm the one who made it.

@AnimusLight

Because you practically are making it yourself, and I'm on the verge of leaving because the only other people are bad with the whole grammar and punctuation things.

@AnimusLight

do it.

Also, I can understand that. And it feels that way because you're an amazing RPer. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back