• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Nation-States: Empires of Valinor

Based on research, going up a river IS possible with old ships, but very dangerous (as you can scrape against the bottom even with larger rivers) and EXTREMELY slow, especially up current.

I'm not sure how big this River is, but my men found a shallow area fit for flat bottomed boats so my guess is that it is not big enough for a Man O' War.

If you already committed an army to action in a turn, you cannot use them for a different action in the same turn. Likewise, once you have entered a conflict with a set number of troops and support, you cannot add more into the fray unless the conflict stretches for multiple turns.

This may not be 100% realistic, but it is both fair and good for game mechanics.

Alright so no Man O' Wars. This turn at least...

@Shireling What about sending Man Of Wars up river? it's possible, but you would need alarge river and goign up current would take very long on a river thats big enough.

Ugh lets just get this battle over with already and then say like "A stalemate ensues. Begin Turn 3"

You want turn two to end?

You do realize that we're all screwed in the winter right? Especially your side of the bridge. It this point I am betting on disease and cold weather to screw our nation's troops up good - unless you come up with some bogus excuse that the capital that you are occupying has enough doctors and medical professionals to treat thousands of men, with dwindling supplies and half truths, able to treat these diseases we are not too familiar with.

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoLeaf said:
You want turn two to end?
You do realize that we're all screwed in the winter right? Especially your side of the bridge. It this point I am betting on disease and cold weather to screw our nation's troops up good - unless you come up with some bogus excuse that the capital that you are occupying has enough doctors and medical professionals to treat thousands of men, with dwindling supplies and half truths, able to treat these diseases we are not too familiar with.
Yeah end turn two. I can pull out and end this worthless war. kasrul isnt worth the effort at this point.

If Necro's little insurgency fails then were back to square one. I'll have the cap and me and you will have a stalemate.

Another one of your 'deus ex' moments? Simply asking the right questions, in the middle of a post-industrial era war - and finding said people and get 'win'...

...paging Dr. Hax.

NecroKnight said:
Another one of your 'deus ex' moments? Simply asking the right questions, in the middle of a post-industrial era war - and finding said people and get 'win'...
...paging Dr. Hax.
deus ex? I have no idea your men are there. I havent asked about them at all. i asked about sewer systems becuase I have an idea to use them to fuck up neo if she attacks the city.

I can explain every move I have made in a way that clearly shows i used no Meta knowledge.

Alright.

Certain people suddenly pro-Praustein - because they are part of your culture and history.

Explain that...

NecroKnight said:
Alright.
Certain people suddenly pro-Praustein - because they are part of your culture and history.

Explain that...
What people?

And the Culture part is true/not true. i made it up as justification. Its true to my nation, but not true to others. My nation believes it is true while others may not.

I never made anyone pro-Praustein. And that isnt even Meta gaming. That would be power Gaming.

You seem to be sprouting it alot though. And still, most people still have had a half-welcome to your defenses against aggression.

Last edited by a moderator:
NecroKnight said:
You seem to be sprouting it alot though. And still, most people still have had a half-welcome to your defenses against aggression.
I spout it alot because its propaganda and my justification. If I want to claim that your the aggressor and im defending them I can. Im not forcing/making them to believe me.

And them having a half welcome is not a valid argument since Shireling has been controlling the NPCs not me. They welcome you when they should want to kill you becuase your outsiders. So if anything, I should be the one complaining.

You have raised no valid arguments thus far.

Or maybe I did. *Troll-mask on*

Alright, enough stuff - off to work. Aka offline for several hours.

Essentially if i beat Necro's insurgents I am still stalemated by Neo's troops. Although I CAn potentiall get around to her side maybe and then we could battle.

But even If i lose the Capital, i can retreat back to ym side of the river or even to the Pass where you will be unable to lodge me from my position.

The Kasrulians are split in public opinion. The western half of the country is more welcoming to Slonia and Rumanka because of trade and intermarriage. The Capital, and the East is more ethnically Prausteinian and has little contact with nations other than Mikalbourg and Praustein.

Shireling said:
The Kasrulians are split in public opinion. The western half of the country is more welcoming to Slonia and Rumanka because of trade and intermarriage. The Capital, and the East is more ethnically Prausteinian and has little contact with nations other than Mikalbourg and Praustein.
Which means I have achieved my objective.

I'm going to do something that will BLOW YOUR FUCKING MINDS!

NeoLeaf said:
I'm not mindblown.
But it did left me confused Bob, good job.
Don't worry. I have an actual reason for doing it.

Unlike some of my actions in AoC that were intended to create cluster fucks.

This one has a reason (a legit one) AND creates a clusterfuck!!

Bob, when did these 'diplomats' arrive?

At night during July 9 or early next morning on the 10th?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back