• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Nation-States: Empires of Valinor

why do i get the feeling that no one in your entire party or even in Kasrul has the power to negotiate a treaty with me?

NeoLeaf said:
Please, proceed with the negotiations.
Ive thought about it a bit and idk if this is a good time.

Probably would fit the plot better if I waited till after Necro's attack.

But if you want to do it now regardless i'm more than happy to oblige.

NecroKnight said:
Lulz. I thought, your incident would be done first...
Naw, you can go ahead and attack - it' not like the negotiations will take two days on a bridge.

Maybe a few hours but that's not going to stop you from doing whatever it is you are doing.

Shireling is active, believe me.

But he's being pressed in other roleplays.

I thought you were waiting on me and Bob to do our business.

Are you guys not done negotiating? I'm giving you guys today to sort out what you're going to do, the turn will end tonight. Also, I'm going to start putting the map in the main thread so you can see how it changes over time.

You heard the boy.

The negotiations ended without a conclusion and the two armies had went back to their respective sides.

Turn 3 (Summer 1801) should start any time now.

I wonder how many losses we suffered in the winter.

NeoLeaf said:
Turn 3 (Summer 1801) should start any time now.
I wonder how many losses we suffered in the winter.
its winter NOW. Winter is about to come upon us, it has not yet started. We were in July, its like September now

So. What happened then, when I unleashed my peepz upon your guys in Autumn at the Capital, bob?

Still fighting? Or what?

Last edited by a moderator:
NecroKnight said:
So. What happened then, when I unleashed my peepz upon your guys in Autumn at the Capital, bob?
Still fighting? Or what?
for consistency, we will either fight it out when I get off work (been busy, so for no response) or assume some sort of stalemate ensued in which you control parts of the capital or got pushed out after dealing me heavy casualties whilst suffering fee yourself. Your spies would still be in place.

Whatever YOU wanna do is fine with me

Bobisdead123 said:
for consistency, we will either fight it out when I get off work (been busy, so for no response) or assume some sort of stalemate ensued in which you control parts of the capital or got pushed out after dealing me heavy casualties whilst suffering fee yourself. Your spies would still be in place.
Whatever YOU wanna do is fine with me
I think, we might need Shireling...again.

NecroKnight said:
I think, we might need Shireling...again.
I mean I'm willing to do anything you want save me lose out completely merely in the cap (without actually doing the battle)

You can call the shot for all I care.

Because of the way things played out I have enough men outside the capital (and close to it, thanks Neo) that unless you overwhelmed the palace quick enough it would turn into a large bloody battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back