• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Nation-States: Empires of Valinor

As I saw it, you had one large force camping over the bridge. And another group, slowly moving back to the Capital.

Since my forces, and spies would have been planning this for several days. They could easily overwhelm your forces, at their most vunerable.

And then, civilian militia vs trained soldiers. Yeah...not much luck there. You only left a few, over the bridge to your escape.

So as far as I see it. It'll turn into a king-of-the-hill war. With my forces holding back your numerical large force inside the Capital.

NecroKnight said:
I think, we might need Shireling...again.
Lets say the execution of the attack was stalled because some of the messengers sent to convey orders to start the attack were prevented from issuing the orders. The attack went ahead with just a fraction of the men, who ran and hid when they realized the full force of the Slonian troops was not awoken. After the attack, heightened patrols in the capital prevent another attack any time soon. By September, autumn is setting in and chronic food shortages and an outbreak of fever prevent either side from doing any major military action. The Prausteinians and Slonians quartered in the city are hit hardest by disease, but the Rumankans are forced to camp outside the city and a proportionally larger amount of their men freeze to death in the winter.

Shireling said:
Lets say the execution of the attack was stalled because some of the messengers sent to convey orders to start the attack were prevented from issuing the orders. The attack went ahead with just a fraction of the men, who ran and hid when they realized the full force of the Slonian troops was not awoken. After the attack, heightened patrols in the capital prevent another attack any time soon. By September, autumn is setting in and chronic food shortages and an outbreak of fever prevent either side from doing any major military action. The Prausteinians and Slonians quartered in the city are hit hardest by disease, but the Rumankans are forced to camp outside the city and a proportionally larger amount of their men freeze to death in the winter.
Basically back at square one...with everybody waiting for another move.... -_-

Known insurgents in my city? They are all from one nationality?

Time for an ethnic cleansing!

Well willy nelly, I can have reinforcements.

I haven't sent any men across the Donbresch border to invade Bakallanden, the parts of the first army that I have been waiting on (as well as my little navy) should've arrived at Kasrul as I originally planned in the July battle.

Okay... My side is suffering under hypothermia, I guess the marshlands on the other side of the river is frozen to an extend to ring in Praustein artillery, lastly I hope those men hiding out in their marshland fortifications are enjoying gangrene and trench foot. Right, the river. Hope it's not frozen.

@Bobisdead123 you have a third infantry army?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shireling

Did we get any troops we bought yet?

Or is it still turn 2? Cause I seem to be lacking a few things on my side.

Last edited by a moderator:
NecroKnight said:
@Shireling
Did we get any troops we bought yet?

Or is it still turn 2? Cause I seem to be lacking a few things on my side.
If you look on the map, in Slonia that infantry army with the two bases is actually two armies. Picture it like a board game map with a little figurine and then two tokens under it.

NeoLeaf said:
Well willy nelly, I can have reinforcements.
I haven't sent any men across the Donbresch border to invade Bakallanden, the parts of the first army that I have been waiting on (as well as my little navy) should've arrived at Kasrul as I originally planned in the July battle.

Okay... My side is suffering under hypothermia, I guess the marshlands on the other side of the river is frozen to an extend to ring in Praustein artillery, lastly I hope those men hiding out in their marshland fortifications are enjoying gangrene and trench foot. Right, the river. Hope it's not frozen.

@Bobisdead123 you have a third infantry army?
its Turn 3 so yes. I built 1 infantry army and 1 artillery unit.

Winter is not a good time for a large war. If the Slonians would stop trying to be ISIS insurgents then maybe we could negotiate a ceasefire so our men don't all die.

I planned on restarting the conflict in spring.

Also, Neo, you committed those troops to Bakallenden in Turn 2. Once an army is committed to taking over a territory, they cannot then move and participate in battle again. I understand thats a bit unrealistic given the length of the turns but it's for game balance.

However, you've secured control of Bakallanden this turn and now that army may march to Kasrul.

Also, Bob, I made artillery batteries worth 50 pieces instead of 30. I thought that would better reflect the price and cost.

Shireling said:
However, you've secured control of Bakallanden this turn and now that army may march to Kasrul.
Also, Bob, I made artillery batteries worth 50 pieces instead of 30. I thought that would better reflect the price and cost.
oh ok let me redo my placement of them.

Currently it seems they plan on fighting throughout winter.

Essentially il sending the Slonians to a concentration camp where they will receive no medical supplies and limited food until all Slonian troops surrender.

I will also be trying to negotiate a ceasefire or maybe even peace

@NecroKnight @Shireling So im having all Slonians/Those who look Slonian round up and put into a camp. You guys might want to respond. Perhaps the Slonian insurgents will rise? Perhaps people rebel? Or Perhaps they all do as I order. Up to you 2

NeoLeaf said:
I'm adjusting myself before I do anything.
Give me several hours.
You dont actually have to do anything :P

Im waiting for Neco/Shire to reatc to my little Camps before I send a diplomat (for real this time)

I'm in my own state of confusion.

79523c60e71c12da0e184aed0a80e3c5.png

ed4aaac02dae115ea777b58014c56651.png

134b384613941900889531deef294b46.png

Alright... So, It's turn three, Spring/Summer of 1801. The Map we've been given in the first ICR just shows us what had transpired in the winter of turn two.

Would be nice to know how many men have died or are incapacitated during/after the winter.

If it's turn three that means my laboratory or research institute should be up and running and that I have gained some additional income thanks to Donbresch. Bakallanden, I believe doesn't give me any income as of yet because it's been recently conquered by the first infantry army.

Whatever you conqueed t

NeoLeaf said:
I'm in my own state of confusion.
79523c60e71c12da0e184aed0a80e3c5.png

ed4aaac02dae115ea777b58014c56651.png

134b384613941900889531deef294b46.png

Alright... So, It's turn three, Spring/Summer of 1801. The Map we've been given in the first ICR just shows us what had transpired in the winter of turn two.

Would be nice to know how many men have died or are incapacitated during/after the winter.

If it's turn three that means my laboratory or research institute should be up and running and that I have gained some additional income thanks to Donbresch. Bakallanden, I believe doesn't give me any income as of yet because it's been recently conquered by the first infantry army.

what ever you took in turn 2 gives you no income for turn 3.

I believe its still winter. Unless we skip to the spring of turn 3 (which would be the last half of the turn, the last few months before turn 4)

I would assume our armies reinforced after winter if it is spring.

If its still winter then our men are still busy dieing.

Are you guys seriously gunna try to move me out of the cap? Not even an attempt for negotiations?

And I'm the warmonger

NeoLeaf said:
We attempted and you said **** it.
Before the war? I thought you wanted 12 points so I said no lol

During the war? I couldn't respond so I said to void/nullify it so we could get to turn 3. Meaning that instance NEVER HAPPENED. My men never actually approached yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back