• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Nation-States: Empires of Valinor

I'll post about the war with Bakallanden sometime around this week.

Not tonight though...

I'm simply too mad...

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! @Zelorm

Read over the rules and you can get started. You won't get any stockpiled treasury so you're starting out at square one with what you have. By the way, there's one important house rule that I haven't updated on the overview yet. Research institutes give 3 points per turn now, not one.

Now, to the question of the turns. The Terms Summer and Winter don't necessarily correspond to meteorological or calender seasons. Summer is Jan-Jun, winter is July-Dec. We're restarting the Kasrul campaign in March of 1801 which is Summer 1801.

Thanks for the death toll Shire. Finally able to add that number of purely reinforcements to my movement post.

5,000 troops moving in plus an additional 4280 to reinforce the loses. 9,280 total.

Romunkans lost 2,200.

Time to improve my round up effort. Let us do a sweep of the city!

Does Kaseulbourg have a sewer system that could be hidden in? My leaders asked about one earlier but received no response.

Bobisdead123 said:
Thanks for the death toll Shire. Finally able to add that number of purely reinforcements to my movement post.
5,000 troops moving in plus an additional 4280 to reinforce the loses. 9,280 total.

Romunkans lost 2,200.

Time to improve my round up effort. Let us do a sweep of the city!

Does Kaseulbourg have a sewer system that could be hidden in? My leaders asked about one earlier but received no response.
They have a rudimentary sewer system. Not large enough for anyone to hide in.

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]But do I conquer it then or get the income then.

[/QUOTE]
you get incoem then

you conquered it already

Users who are viewing this thread

Back