• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Nation-States: Empires of Valinor

Bobisdead123 said:
They hate me
But maybes I can makes them hate the Romunakns and Slonians more
They don't really hate Praustein. They do however realize that if one nation got hegemony in the Northlands, their next target would be Ospiel and Luswestein. So they will try to feed the smallest dog to keep the fight going.

Shireling said:
They don't really hate Praustein. They do however realize that if one nation got hegemony in the Northlands, their next target would be Ospiel and Luswestein. So they will try to feed the smallest dog to keep the fight going.
Slonia and Romunkan are actually the strongest. Praustein would be hard pressed to defeat their large numbers in an offensive war

Bobisdead123 said:
Slonia and Romunkan are actually the strongest. Praustein would be hard pressed to defeat their large numbers in an offensive war
But Luswestein sees the liklihood of Arstotchka opening up a second front. Plus your factions have pretty much total naval supremacy.

Praustein is weird

They would conquer Lustwestein in a heartbeat if they could. At the same time they would fight a 40:1 war to defend them form anyone else.

Nationalism in a nut shell

Shireling said:
But Luswestein sees the liklihood of Arstotchka opening up a second front. Plus your factions have pretty much total naval supremacy.
Arstotchka doesn't have enough men to present a real threat. THey have 10,000 compared to 30,000 defending Slonian troops.

Bobisdead123 said:
Arstotchka doesn't have enough men to present a real threat. THey have 10,000 compared to 30,000 defending Slonian troops.
True. It may be to Luswestein's benefit to start aiding Praustein.

Shireling said:
True. It may be to Luswestein's benefit to start aiding Praustein.
After this turn Romunkan (because of that kind of OP cost decrease) has so many men Praustein will barely be able to hold the Capital.

Praustein's legitament goal is to conquer Kasrul, the nation below it and Unite Lustwestein + Praustein in any way possible. Warfare, diplomacy, a union. They don't care.

I want Kasrul.

The fourth republic of RUMANKA does not want a war with Praustein.

NeoLeaf said:
I want Kasrul.
The fourth republic of RUMANKA does not want a war with Praustein.
You already have a war. Any action to aid the enemies of Praustein is pretty much seen as a declaration of war.

You cant have the capital

I'm tempted to stay on the sidelines for this conflict. Although it actually looks like Praustein will at least secure Kasrulburgh this turn. And I don't think the Rumankans can survive another winter without quartering.

Shireling said:
I'm tempted to stay on the sidelines for this conflict. Although it actually looks like Praustein will at least secure Kasrulburgh this turn. And I don't think the Rumankans can survive another winter without quartering.
I'm building entrenchments in the area I have controlled lel. THEY WILL EVER BREAK US!

The prausteins will be hit hard during this winter.

NeoLeaf said:
You can build things on a land that's not entirely conquered?
I have control of the Gorgon pass 100% and pretty much Kasrulbouhg. If you managed to beat me out of ti I would lose those Treasurey points.

And why not, I'm essentially just upgrading the fortifiicatiosn I already made

NeoLeaf said:
You can build things on a land that's not entirely conquered?
After this turn, I'm going to split Kasrul in two. If that rift continues, which I expect it will, I will allow you to build fortifications this turn that will be represented next turn.

The "Entrenchments" that are indicated on the map are not just simple earthworks, its a complicated defensive trench system such as those used in WWI.

Alright.

I'll wait for Necro in the time being... I feel that he still has something up his sleeve.

Can't reply to the post yet Bob, but I'm satisfied your response.

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoLeaf said:
Alright.
I'll wait for Necro in the time being. I feel that he still has something up his sleeve.
The failure of his initial attempt screwed him.

The Prasuteinians don't trust the Militia or the people. They wont let them inside the palace or really even near anything of value to the war effort.

I will be honest, Necro's best move was to storm the palace and hold the walls with his 6000 men before Praustein marched in.

Shireling said:
I will be honest, Necro's best move was to storm the palace and hold the walls with his 6000 men before Praustein marched in.
agreed.

Theres not much he can do really. My men have so many supplies that are spread out amongst the four positions they cant even destroy all my supplies.

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]BOB YOU DAMN LACK OF CHECKING
A sentence in your letter to Shire reads as :my intentions are now worse then that of Rumanka and Slonia's....

[/QUOTE]
no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back