• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Nation-States: Empires of Valinor

@NeoLeaf

lol

but really, I'm not gunna make detailed character posts for this RP, AoC AND GitM. This RP isn't really character driven so....

Its nation states

Sarcasm is unbecoming of you.

When I or someone else invades your mainland you've better give some description.

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoLeaf said:
Sarcasm is unbecoming of you.
When I or someone else invades your mainland you've better give some description.
Ok sure

I mean if you want to come and get raped in my.mainland go right ahead, I'll give you details as I rape you

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]You dont know what unbecoming means in that context? :o
In plebian it means that it dont suit you bro

[/QUOTE]
That's what I thought, ok

1. It does

2. Idc

3. We should

So-ahh...

Are you going to post something?

Or are you going to drop this too like you did the last one.

NeoLeaf said:
So-ahh...
Are you going to post something?

Or are you going to drop this too like you did the last one.
I told you I had no time to post, I had work and soccer. So I said void it so we can go on to turn 3. Get over it.

NeoLeaf said:
( @NecroKnight )
Third turn's here Summer of 1801.

Let's get posting before Bob does another ethnic cleansing stunt.
Actually a second one is under way.

need @Shireling 's response for how it went. It was a full city sweep with 10k troops guided by the militia.

NeoLeaf said:
( @NecroKnight )
Third turn's here Summer of 1801.

Let's get posting before Bob does another ethnic cleansing stunt.
Wow I just realized how rude my statement was

Bobisdead123 said:
I told you I had no time to post, I had work and soccer. So I said void it so we can go on to turn 3. Get over it.
I apologize for being so rude. I know it sucks getting left hanging, and ive done it to you multiple times (Here and my Mars thing). Sorry about that, ill try not to do that anymore.

I will be making a post to advance the Kasrul conflict later today. I encourage everyone to take their turns so things can go more smoothly. @thespacekid wake up or drop out. Also, remeber that countries not involved in the conflict (i.e. Luswestein) can send material assistance in the form of Treasury Points.

Shireling said:
I will be making a post to advance the Kasrul conflict later today. I encourage everyone to take their turns so things can go more smoothly. @thespacekid wake up or drop out. Also, remeber that countries not involved in the conflict (i.e. Luswestein) can send material assistance in the form of Treasury Points.
Praustein would consider that taking sides. Just saying.

Lol if you start attacking me you COULD potentially get people inside your nation mad at you. Just like during the AMericna Revolution, there were loyalists to Britian ;)

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]HAIL BRITTANIA!
And who says they wont provide you with Economic aid? Get your Diplo hat on bob

[/QUOTE]
They hate me

But maybes I can makes them hate the Romunakns and Slonians more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back