• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Nation-States: Empires of Valinor

NecroKnight said:
Well see about that. P.S
You joining Glitch, nation-build or what? I could use an ally.
The thing is, I don't want to meta. I hate Meta gaming and I don't want to be one.

If I don't march into the Capital it looks like I'm meta gaming. Even though I never intended to.

Ugh. Cant decide if I should be nice and march some troops in there or if I should stick to my plan.

The thing is if I do this, then lose the war its like "welp I was nice GG"

So, you lose one battle? And its GG?

Kinda overdoing it much? I invaded Kasrul, cause in no way, am I letting you camp outside my border.

No? You said you were at war with a neutrual nation though.

But wanted to involve yourself with Bob? I dunno.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]I will but I cant fight two wars in one turn? Surely that's rulebreaking.

[/QUOTE]
no its not

if you have enough men you can do what you want

NecroKnight said:
So, you lose one battle? And its GG?
Kinda overdoing it much? I invaded Kasrul, cause in no way, am I letting you camp outside my border.
I'm not over doing it. This is serious shit.

I hate meta gaming and in no way will I ever met game. Therefore this is serious. Fortunately I have a solution! I shall not meta game!

Meaning I have a way to ensure that my decision is not based on knowledge gained OOC

So... Is the army of 18300 going to garrison the city or are you going to keep them outside?

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoLeaf said:
So... Is the army of 18300 going to garrison the city or are you going to keep them outside?
They already set up camp outside for the night so no point in moving inside. Especially since their setting out again in the morning.

I'm not sure if I'll leave any behind in the garrison. I wasn't planning to but if I don't it looks like metagamimg.

I don't need to is the problem. My new vassal of Kasrul will guard their own damn capital.

I just need to decide how many I would leave in the garrison.

Probably 1000 only. I need as many men as I can get to fight you guys. 3000 max

Ok so I asked my irl what I should tell based on what info my nation wiould know IC (SO HE KNOWS NO OOC META KNOWLEDGE)

And He said he personally would leave a max garrison of 1,000 and do my plan. So that's what i'll do.

Seeing as we have not seen hide or tail of Ostruppen in over a week, Ubresh will join Farfax as a neutral nation. This will speed up turns, hopefully, and make the game a little less complicated with six powers instead of eight.

If you have open borders agreements with Ubresh or Farfax, they will remain in place and you will profit from them. HOPEFULLY Kasrul will be resolved by tomorrow.

No this conflict wont end tomorrow, especially after @NecroKnight and I haven't even done anything.

Oh... I thought my forces would be 30 kilometers away from the capital of Kasrul...

Alright then, come whenever you can.

I'll make a post for the events occurring now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back