• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Nation-States: Empires of Valinor

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]So my War in Alsbourg is Cannon now? I am God of Aslbourg?

[/QUOTE]
You invaded and have it occupied.

I think we should slow down so that Necro could make some moves as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoLeaf said:
I think we should slow down so that Necro could make some moves as well.
We just finishing this battle and then we wait for Necro. Notliek he can march ALL they way to me in such a short amount of time.

18,000 versus 20,000? i like those odds :)

When will my men know of the Romunkan invasion?

@Bobisdead123

I think you are taking this way to seriously. Utilizing everything at your disposal, especially the fact, because I have Real-life to deal with so you can butt-hurt another country - and then dance in joy at the fact, your better in a written RP; because I have different time-zones and can't be on all the time.

My arrival sort of hinges on Slonia's propaganda, y'know having the locals let them secure their town and what not.

@Shireling changed the date back to July - I thought faster than I typed, sorry for the inconveniences.

Can I have more details about these 'debuffs' Bob keeps slapping me with? It's getting on my nerves.

Spend wisely, Necro :2

We discussed these debuffs earlier, Neo. Your troops are cheaper, so they are not as well trained, have poorer food supplies and weapons. It's not a huge setback at the macromilitary level, but it can turn battles.

Also, the king of Kasrul isn't replying to any letters and the Kasrulians are generally regarding any foreign involvement as an invasion, although, in truth, there is fierce debate in the capital with some of the military leaders of the kingdom wanting to defect to Praustein while the civilian leadership wants to take their chances taking Slonia and Rumanka's help.

Maybe splitting the country in half then? Civilians flee to Sloanians? More mass behind them...

I won't settle for half becuase I don't have to. I warned you not to invade Kasrul, its not my fault that this is happening.

Although I would accept half maybe if you give me the right proposal

NecroKnight said:
@Bobisdead123
I think you are taking this way to seriously. Utilizing everything at your disposal, especially the fact, because I have Real-life to deal with so you can butt-hurt another country - and then dance in joy at the fact, your better in a written RP; because I have different time-zones and can't be on all the time.
why wouldn't I use everything at my disposal? This is a nationcraft RP and this is how it works.

Plus I'm not using your time one against you man. There is no way your troops could have reached my trips on the other side of Kasrul before I beat the defenders. I have stopped doing anything more becuase u wanted to wait for you to play our your "turn"

You shouldn't have invaded Kastul. Don't bite off more than you can chew.

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]I am not saying whether or not his ideas are right, I just know he wont settle.

[/QUOTE]
my ideas are right.

If it makes you all feel better:

I already have a plan on how to beat both your armies and what peace deal I'll force you into afterwards

So people like Slonia better than me.

simple fix, spread fake propaganda/rumors about how evil they are and how they slaughter the nations they conquer

Bobisdead123 said:
So people like Slonia better than me.
simple fix, spread fake propaganda/rumors about how evil they are and how they slaughter the nations they conquer
People aren't dumb. They don't trust either of you guys fully.

I will pray to one of my

e8c2de88ca55a4478df2cd4f2ae977a8.png
and hope that she can grant us luck for the upcoming battles ahead. I have not even started doing anything with my troops, save that my navy should be arriving in your shores before Glitch's navy and neither has Necro.

By the love of god Bob calm down.

NeoLeaf said:
I will pray to one of my

and hope that she can grant us luck for the upcoming battles ahead. I have not even started doing anything with my troops, save that my navy should be arriving in your shores before Glitch's navy and neither has Necro.

your navy can gave fun trying to destroy my ports while I have a Man O' War inside it. You'd have travel up stream. While my ship shoots you with a broadside.

I thought out my capitals port quite well :)

NeoLeaf said:
I will pray to one of my

And calm down? CALM DOWN???

NO, I ENEVER GET TO RAPE PEOPLE IN AOC BECUASE @Jarkov Malachai IS WAY BETTER THAN ME AT IT< BUT HERE AM SUPREME AND I WILL SHOW IT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back