• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Nation-States: Empires of Valinor

Bob is sending his second infantry around April... which is during the first turn.

NeoLeaf said:
Bob is sending his second infantry around April... which is during the first turn.
April is still TUrn 1?

Idk we fucked up the timeline. This war is suppose to be turn 2 and therefore I have my second army and I will be using it.

With that logic Neo you only have 1 Man of War btw

Its currently June-December in the game. We'll just say Valinor has weird weather and it gets autumn-y in early July.

Yes, but there were extenuating circumstances. I promise the turn will end by this Friday. I'm a bit overworked and I'm hoping to bring in a mod soon to help me manage all you people. Haha!

Someone tell general to get his post in. I want to finish making the map today. Also, Bob and Necro need to get to it so I can figure out what to do with Kasrul.

Shireling said:
Yes, but there were extenuating circumstances. I promise the turn will end by this Friday. I'm a bit overworked and I'm hoping to bring in a mod soon to help me manage all you people. Haha!
I sent 18,000 troops not 8,000

Shireling said:
Someone tell general to get his post in. I want to finish making the map today. Also, Bob and Necro need to get to it so I can figure out what to do with Kasrul.
And I sent a letter to the Kasrulian King offering to allow him to still rule his nation if he joins me as a vassal

Bobisdead123 said:
And I sent a letter to the Kasrulian King offering to allow him to still rule his nation if he joins me as a vassal
He obviously didn't take. So you sent not only the army in Mikalbourg but also the Second Infantry in Praustein? My bad.

Shireling said:
He obviously didn't take. So you sent not only the army in Mikalbourg but also the Second Infantry in Praustein? My bad.
yeah.

He didn't take? how foolish of him?

Bobisdead123 said:
yeah.
He didn't take? how foolish of him?
He probably didn't bank on the Slonians invading at the same time and thought he could use his numerically inferior but veteran force to trap you in the Golgan Pass. Unfortunately, the Slonian invasion forced him to slow the mobilization to the east so now he's stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Shireling said:
He probably didn't bank on the Slonians invading at the same time and thought he could use his numerically inferior but veteran force to trap you in the Golgan Pass. Unfortunately, the Slonian invasion forced him to slow the mobilization to the east so now he's stuck between a rock and a hard place.
I'm still giving him a way out.

And His "veteran" force isn't as good as my Mikalburg vets ;)

Shireling said:
so i edited my post to include that my proposal to them still stands

Bobisdead123 said:
will their militia surrender? :D
Some probably will, some will not.

I shot off letters to Ospiel and Farfax, now I just need the battle in Kasrul to get finished and general and Spiral to post their turns.

Shireling said:
Some probably will, some will not.
I shot off letters to Ospiel and Farfax, now I just need the battle in Kasrul to get finished and general and Spiral to post their turns.
I have no cannons :o

No one does :o

Can I haz Catapults?

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]
xD , you get cannons next turn tho. Could I use my Man'o'wars to shoot people from the coast, like coastal cities and such?

[/QUOTE]
Yes. They have cannons. Its doubtful they'd be very effective until you have either augmented sailships or steamships.

By the way, I'm starting the random events next turn. I have an app that draws lots so it gives me a nation name and then an event. Nobody get butthurt, it's a random generator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back