• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Nation-States: Empires of Valinor

@NecroKnight you realize these guys have a monarchy right? Not an elected leader?

And your leader is such a hypocrite shes conquering people but its ok because "people committed genocide against me"

I'm no responding btw, no point. he would just say fuck off.

Honestly I'm not concerned at all. Ill take you both on.

Bobisdead123 said:
@NecroKnight you realize these guys have a monarchy right? Not an elected leader?
And your leader is such a hypocrite shes conquering people but its ok because "people committed genocide against me"

I'm no responding btw, no point. he would just say fuck off.

Honestly I'm not concerned at all. Ill take you both on.
I kinda know that, and buddy - imagine this simple scenario. One country comes in invading and killing people - another comes in sprouting liberation and freedom.

Both likely want to subjugate you. Whom are you and likely the people going to support? The doing the invading or the latter who is sprouting liberation? Cause that is the versus, that is currently set - and I am taking advantage of that majorly. I told you, I am taking this military posterior into full gear. That includes propaganda.

NecroKnight said:
I kinda know that, and buddy - imagine this simple scenario. One country comes in invading and killing people - another comes in sprouting liberation and freedom.
Both likely want to subjugate you. Whom are you and likely the people going to support? The doing the invading or the latter who is sprouting liberation? Cause that is the versus, that is currently set - and I am taking advantage of that majorly. I told you, I am taking this military posterior into full gear. That includes propaganda.
Propaganda war? I can easily beat you. You shouldn't have chosen outsider scum.

Bobisdead123 said:
Propaganda war? I can easily beat you. You shouldn't have chosen outsider scum.
I can play the underdog card very hard. It easier to sell your harmless, when you have a history of being brutalized. Versus your kind, with its list of being mercs and now a highly militarized army.

Who are you going to use it on *looking at the various countries*

We could also do a Belgium-stunt, if need be.

NecroKnight said:
I can play the underdog card very hard. It easier to sell your harmless, when you have a history of being brutalized. Versus your kind, with its list of being mercs and now a highly militarized army.
Who are you going to use it on *looking at the various countries*

We could also do a Belgium-stunt, if need be.
Or I could just conquer everyone.

I dotn feel like putting in effort for a propaganda war

Bobisdead123 said:
Or I could just conquer everyone.
I dotn feel like putting in effort for a propaganda war
Yeah, Germany thought that too in WW2 - look how that ended.

Nvm, we will continue this debate-war tomorrow. I gtg now.

It is midnight.

No wait... Argh... ... Goodnight. ( -_- )

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that Necro and Bob are starting their propaganda campaigns.

Good luck to you both.

I'll be making some thoughts on my naval advantage.

Right... Bob and I are at war meaning that our open border agreement was pretty short lived and fruitless. There goes 1 Treasury Point from both our incomes. @NecroKnight please spend the money wisely. Now... I wonder if I can use naval tactics here... @Shireling

How long does it take for sea vessels, specifically the man o war, to travel?

How does sea combat work?

NeoLeaf said:
Good luck to you both.

Right... Bob and I are at war meaning that our open border agreement was pretty short lived and fruitless. There goes 1 Treasury Point from both our incomes. @NecroKnight please spend the money wisely. Now... I wonder if I can use naval tactics here... @Shireling

I see that necro stole my idea

and his campaign is BS. His "proposal" actually isn't a proposal. He just says "defend yourself and we will remember you". He is STILL iamcading them, its not like he's offering them anything save "self governance", and who knows what they mean by that.

I'm offering to allow them to still rule their lands almost completely independtely, AND they would have the protection of the most powerful army.

I'm giving them the better deal

Plus they wouldn't be ruled by outsider scum.

NeoLeaf said:
Good luck to you both.

you don't have a naval advantage. Me and Deth outnumber your navy. You only have a troop number advantage.

Bobisdead123 said:
you don't have a naval advantage. Me and Deth outnumber your navy. You only have a troop number advantage.
Guess who is closest to you...

NeoLeaf said:
Guess who is closest to you...
you are, but you don't have transports so I'll merely hide my ship in my dock and wait for deth to arrive. He would arrive within a month and I can take a short termed income loss.

You only have a short term advantage. Your biggest advantage is troop numbers.

Bobisdead123 said:
you are, but you don't have transports so I'll merely hide my ship in my dock and wait for deth to arrive. He would arrive within a month and I can take a short termed income loss.
You only have a short term advantage. Your biggest advantage is troop numbers.
I don't need transports to destroy/blockade your port or your man o war.

NeoLeaf said:
I don't need transports to destroy/blockade your port or your man o war.
You cant destroy my ship if I hide it in my port.

And Who cares about ports? Its 1 income loss. Plus, Deths Navy will come within the month and my ports will be unblockaded.

YOU are the one who should be worried.

I can destroy your ports like Spanish and French have with their enemies... You are boned.

NeoLeaf said:
I can destroy your ports like Spanish and French have with their enemies... You are boned.
No I'm not. You have 1 man of war, with slonia you have two. Plus you dont even have heavy arty. You cant destroy my port enough to do shit, You'd have to land troops and then you'd get fucked

The only threat to me is your income.

Rumanka has two and Slonia has one...

I think I can do enough damage...

NeoLeaf said:
I have two and SLonia has one...
Oh right.

I have 1, Deth has 3. We have 4. 4v3.

I don't think you understand. I'm going to destroy Slonia's army and your forced to either just blockade me forever (I don't care I wont peace out because of this anyways), attack my army or peace out.

NeoLeaf said:
I want Kasrul.
Yes, a smart move. That will help stunt my nation's growth, assuming you win of course.

How about this, after me and Deth destroy your ships and ports, you surrender and? Its a fair deal

By the way... wouldn't it make sense to have our second infantries around June or July?

I mean we didn't have those units in the first turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back