• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Nation-States: Empires of Valinor

NecroKnight said:
Alright, I'll post the me, invading part - but any terrain I'll leave to Shireling.
And I just read about the States - namely their public school and teachers union. And I don't know, whether to laugh or simply sigh and facepalm at the idiocy.
idk. Both.

I'm still intelligent regardless of their stupid policies so idc, USA #1

NecroKnight said:
Alright, I'll post the me, invading part - but any terrain I'll leave to Shireling.
And I just read about the States - namely their public school and teachers union. And I don't know, whether to laugh or simply sigh and facepalm at the idiocy.
We don't have to fight, as long as you cease your invasion as per our unofficial agreement.

Bobisdead123 said:
idk. Both.
I'm still intelligent regardless of their stupid policies so idc, USA #1
I was a mediocre guy at my own school - and yet your kind can't fire a bad teacher. Like for real? At a job, you get the boot if your bad.

"Anything too much, isn't a good thing. Be it control, freedom, power, rights or money." - quote by me.

NecroKnight said:
And that secret deal being?
Well, deal/not deal

My guy said if you invade to the eats we will have problems

more of a warning I guess

Its what it is

NecroKnight said:
I was a mediocre guy at my own school - and yet your kind can't fire a bad teacher. Like for real? At a job, you get the boot if your bad.
"Anything too much, isn't a good thing. Be it control, freedom, power, rights or money." - quote by me.
I agree. Its stupid.

I should be a politician.

Bobisdead123 said:
Well, deal/not deal
My guy said if you invade to the eats we will have problems

more of a warning I guess

Its what it is
And yet I attack to the north... xD

NecroKnight said:
I am a social-liberal deistic agnostic - if you know what that means.
nope. Fairly certain no highschooler would know what that means. i could figure ti out but meh

Bobisdead123 said:
nope. Fairly certain no highschooler would know what that means. i could figure ti out but meh
By social-liberal - I am somebody who believes in the idea of social equality; or at the very least, that everybody has the basic right to get education, medicine and opportunity at work. Its not the same wish of idiots and smart getting the same pay - but it is the wish, of them having atleast the opportunity at life to try.

*Liberal part meaning - supporting the right of individual (belief and appearance) - I don't give two fucks who is screwing who, or what diety they worship. Or what or who they like - its their business and nobody elses.

And deistic agnostic - meaning basically I believe that some higher force exists.

(And no, you don't need a college degree for that. Simple common sense, and an open mind for discussion)

Last edited by a moderator:
NecroKnight said:
By social-liberal - I am somebody who believes in the idea of social equality; or at the very least, that everybody has the basic right to get education, medicine and opportunity at work. Its not the same wish of idiots and smart getting the same pay - but it is the wish, of them having atleast the opportunity at life to try.
*Liberal part meaning - supporting the right of individual (belief and appearance) - I don't give two fucks who is screwing who, or what diety they worship. Or what or who they like - its their business and nobody elses.

And deistic agnostic - meaning basically I believe that some higher force exists.
Hey, my guess was fairly right!

I have similar feelings

Bobisdead123 said:
Hey, my guess was fairly right!
I have similar feelings
And yet looking at some of the news and rights and stuff people rage over - one might think, that the genetically-created-corps you eat, might have turned your brain into scrambled eggs.

NecroKnight said:
And yet looking at some of the news and rights and stuff people rage over - one might think, that the genetically-created-corps you eat, might have turned your brain into scrambled eggs.
Genetically modified food is the future (of course modifying it FOR GOOD reasons, not to make them look better and shit)

NecroKnight said:
North for me.
Its eats of you if you draw a line from the center of your capital province straight up. I'm looking at is as Rumunka's lands are north of you, and Kasrul is east.

Your leader would know I considered Kasrul east

Bobisdead123 said:
Genetically modified food is the future (of course modifying it FOR GOOD reasons, not to make them look better and shit)
Jeee - eating stuff, that nature made over eons of years - is way worse than those man improved in a few decades, can't do no harm at all.

It doesn't take biologist to understand, that eatings tons of tons of stuff messed on a genetic level can't be the best for you health. Any wonder, why we don't have cancer coming out of the cracks?

Bobisdead123 said:
Its eats of you if you draw a line from the center of your capital province straight up. I'm looking at is as Rumunka's lands are north of you, and Kasrul is east.
Your leader would know I considered Kasrul east
No hope of sharing it in half? Cause likely, my country isn't backing down, since our deal with Rumanka. And yet, I am certain, if our two armies clash - none will likely have enough forces to subjugate our target country fully.

NecroKnight said:
No hope of sharing it in half? Cause likely, my country isn't backing down, since our deal with Rumanka. And yet, I am certain, if our two armies clash - none will likely have enough forces to subjugate our target country fully.
I know. And who says i want to subjugate you? I merely will not allow you to spread East even if Romunka attacks me. All i will do is push you out of Kasrul nd hold the border until you sign a peace deal.

I plan on playing this smart.

Post a invasion announcement or whatever so i can respond

Bobisdead123 said:
I know. And who says i want to subjugate you? I merely will not allow you to spread East even if Romunka attacks me. All i will do is push you out of Kasrul nd hold the border until you sign a peace deal.
I plan on playing this smart.

Post a invasion announcement or whatever so i can respond
Alright...

I see there is some discussion as to what the Far Lands are and where the nations of Valinor originated.

The Far Lands are a roughly Asia-sized landmass on the other half of the world that has been sailed to and some of the coastline explored since the 1300's by the native nation of Valinor. The leading theory on how the existing nations arrived in Valinor is that they sailed from the Arctic after the beginning of the last ice age. The Arctic being a small landmass in the north polar region. Archeologists have found settlements that date to around 6000 BCE on the south Arctic coast, supporting the theory.

These ancient sailors belonging to many different tribes most likely landed in Ubresh and Praustein around 5000 BCE. Those that landed in Praustein spread out among the northern lands while the island dwellers of Ubresh developed into a maritime civilization that traded with the scattered villages that still existed in the Arctic before the end of the ice age around 2000 BCE destroyed that civilization. By then, the Ubreshians had begun trading with smaller city-states and kingdoms on the continent that eventually evolved into the nations of today. The Slonians arrived last, towards the beginning of the common era, and are of unknown origin, but most assumed them to be from the Far Lands.

There are people that live in the Far Lands, but they are hostile and savage, and perhaps not even truly human but some sort of intelligent primate. Dozens of expeditions have vanished and every colony on the coast of the Far Lands has failed. Its a huge blank on the map.

Shireling said:
I see there is some discussion as to what the Far Lands are and where the nations of Valinor originated.
The Far Lands are a roughly Asia-sized landmass on the other half of the world that has been sailed to and some of the coastline explored since the 1300's by the native nation of Valinor. The leading theory on how the existing nations arrived in Valinor is that they sailed from the Arctic after the beginning of the last ice age. The Arctic being a small landmass in the north polar region. Archeologists have found settlements that date to around 6000 BCE on the south Arctic coast, supporting the theory.

These ancient sailors belonging to many different tribes most likely landed in Ubresh and Praustein around 5000 BCE. Those that landed in Praustein spread out among the northern lands while the island dwellers of Ubresh developed into a maritime civilization that traded with the scattered villages that still existed in the Arctic before the end of the ice age around 2000 BCE destroyed that civilization. By then, the Ubreshians had begun trading with smaller city-states and kingdoms on the continent that eventually evolved into the nations of today. The Slonians arrived last, towards the beginning of the common era, and are of unknown origin, but most assumed them to be from the Far Lands.

There are people that live in the Far Lands, but they are hostile and savage, and perhaps not even truly human but some sort of intelligent primate. Dozens of expeditions have vanished and every colony on the coast of the Far Lands has failed. Its a huge blank on the map.
And this further supports my claim that the neighboring countries share cultural and historical ties with me and justifies my conquering them. I'm uniting the Pruastein people.

The Slonians will not and cannot stop me.

Besides wtf is with their claim that the Kasrulian people welcomed them?? Thats total BS, they would HATE the outsiders. just because the player nations are all like "its ok, were ignoring the fact that wee suppose to hate you because it k" doesn't mean the NPC nations will. If Kasrul had to choose between being under Slonia or Praustein, they would most certainly choose me.

Oh yes.

Both of you didn't even sent emissaries to Kasrul and both claim ridiculous things. xD

Anyway *Pops neck* Diplomacy ahoy...

Bobisdead123 said:
And this further supports my claim that the neighboring countries share cultural and historical ties with me and justifies my conquering them. I'm uniting the Pruastein people.
The Slonians will not and cannot stop me.

Besides wtf is with their claim that the Kasrulian people welcomed them?? Thats total BS, they would HATE the outsiders. just because the player nations are all like "its ok, were ignoring the fact that wee suppose to hate you because it k" doesn't mean the NPC nations will. If Kasrul had to choose between being under Slonia or Praustein, they would most certainly choose me.
Yeah right. That is full bullshit, even from this place. And I have had relatives from Eastern Europe.

What makes you think any foreign country would submit to another rules? Look at Middle East to get the idea - or Soviet Union.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back