• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Nation-States: Empires of Valinor

Shireling said:
Yes. They have cannons. Its doubtful they'd be very effective until you have either augmented sailships or steamships.
By the way, I'm starting the random events next turn. I have an app that draws lots so it gives me a nation name and then an event. Nobody get butthurt, it's a random generator.
let me make siege quipment

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Will the Random Events affect the NPC nations too?

[/QUOTE]
Yes.

Can I enter the fray?

Or is it exclusive for only Kasrulians, Slonians and Prausteiners?

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoLeaf said:
Can I enter the fray?
If you want to invade the Kasrulians. But I wouldn't recommend it.

I'll ask about naval battles later

I'll go construct a post :T

Shireling said:
You're free to join in.

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoLeaf said:
Can I enter the fray?
Neo I'm going to legit kill your army and then invade your mainland if you invade. My forces are quite superior to your own. You can kill my ships and my port but It wont do you any good against my army

Glitch... I'm pretty sure your navy is slower than mine and far away...

NeoLeaf said:
Yeah but it only takes about 2 weeks to go that distance :P

And no his navy is just as good as yours. Better even considering your nation has a slight troop/unit debuff.

Plus your ship cannons CANNOT destroy my port. THey are nto good enough to do enough damage. lus if you try and attack ym ship while its in the port

*grins*

I took soemthin out of Jarky's book!

NeoLeaf said:
1. Why on EARTH would it be slower?

2. Your saying your attacking his port? I Just sent my ships to defend my ally, I never said I was going there to stop you.

Again... naval battles will be asked later.

Let me make my post...

NeoLeaf said:
Again... naval battles will be asked later.
Let me make my post...
How naval battles work si irrelevant.

Your ships will nto eb as good as his due to your nations unti debuff. Although not so much that your ships suck in any way. Your like Russia.

How do naval battles work? We have almost identical ships which are just cannon ships from the early imperial era, Naval battles work by two ships sailing past one another and fireing a broadside/boarding (or both, especially if you want to do the boarding first and hate your crew)

Bobisdead123 said:
How naval battles work si irrelevant.
Your ships will nto eb as good as his due to your nations unti debuff. Although not so much that your ships suck in any way. Your like Russia.
I didn't think a debuff would apply to the ships, but I mean I guess it's possible.

Naval battles work the same as land battles. Me or the defender will describe the conditions and terrain and give the wind direction. Then you fight. I will referee if necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back