• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Nation-States: Empires of Valinor

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

A five day march.

I wonder if this is the period where Bob can't do anything? I wonder what we've been doing in the last five days.

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoLeaf said:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
A five day march.

I wonder if this is the period where Bob can't do anything? I wonder what we've been doing in the last five days.
I wont be doing anything much besides going to the capital. my Army started closer to the capital than any of you so I can easily reach it before you both. Although you guys would end up maybe a 3-5 day march from it by time my "wait" period is done. Perhaps close, r like 2 days

NeoLeaf said:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
A five day march.

trying to do over the top character development when were on a tight schedule :P

We're not moving the turn forward until general and Spirit post. If someone has to, PM them.

Okay, Spirit dropped out. If you guys know of anyone that would want to assume the mantle, invite them. If we can't find anyone and Ostruppen also drops out, we'll just make their countries neutrals.

Bobisdead123 said:
How the fuck do you smuggle 6,000 men into 6 barges going up river?
Have you ever seen a barge? Like a river barge? They're very big. And they're all kinda crammed into the hold.

Shireling said:
Have you ever seen a barge? Like a river barge? They're very big. And they're all kinda crammed into the hold.
kk so now their gunna be in the capital before me

Fortunately my men are staying camped outside the capital *phew*

Plan B will be commenced

I sent that pretend Austrian a PM... Waiting for a reply but not expecting much.

As far as we've known him I wouldn't be surprised if he outed.

Ugh I have a problem

I never planned to actually enter the capital, only secure Kasrul as an ally and then march off to engage your armies before they can convene and engage mine. Even after securing them as an ally I never intended to enter the Capital as that would really look bad to the civilians (Foreign occupation is never smiled upon).

This is a problem because it looks like i'm meta gaming. I would have told Shire of my plan if I knew this situation would occur. I did however tell Deth of my plan.

My original plan was (once the cap was mine)

1. Split off into two 9,000 troop strong groups and go engage your armies before they convene

I didn't even consider leaving any troops behind to defend the capital because I wouldn't need to, they could do that for me.

NecroKnight said:
Well, Mr. Meta you've dug us into this pit now.
(Scream OP like crazy)
I didn't Meta.

My logic was that it would be stupid to defend form the capital, the people wouldn't like it and if they revolted it would be horrible. Plus 18 v 20,000 where I'm stuck inside a city is worse than two 9,000 versus 10,000 field battles imo.

Even if I dont send my army in there, I don't know that your inside the city. once my army splits off and leaves you can over take the Capital and then attack my army of 9,000 on two sides

NecroKnight said:
Well see about that. P.S
You joining Glitch, nation-build or what? I could use an ally.
Not sure, I'm trying to wean myself away form the computer xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back