• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Academy

Copperkirin21 said:
~I don't know but I think we should change back into our human forms. I think people may notice a huge dragon and a black tiger.~
Daggora looks at Edgar pleadingly. ~But isn't that the point!~

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Daggora looks at Edgar pleadingly. ~But isn't that the point!~

[/QUOTE]
~Dude look at me! How is a 25 ft dragon supposed to sit at a desk?~ He knelt down. ~Look I promise we can freak people out later ok?~

Kazuichi watched the dragon and tiger run off then snapped his finger and Yukari shot to his side. "I like those two I hope I get to fight them!" Kazuichi sighed. "You know most people don't want to fight people they like." Yukari looked at him shocked. "Really!?" He sighed again they got to the class and decided to check out any of the students that walked in.

Copperkirin21 said:
~Dude look at me! How is a 25 ft dragon supposed to sit at a desk?~ He knelt down. ~Look I promise we can freak people out later ok?~
Daggora huffed and playfully pawed at Edgar's muzzle. ~I'll hold you to that.~ She said before closing her eyes and focusing. She shifted back into her human form the same way she had shifted into her Hell-cat form. She saw her human shape in front of her in her minds eye, clothes and all, and melded with it. When she opened her eyes she was sitting Indian-style on the floor beside Edgar.

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Daggora huffed and playfully pawed at Edgar's muzzle. ~I'll hold you to that.~ She said before closing her eyes and focusing. She shifted back into her human form the same way she had shifted into her Hell-cat form. She saw her human shape in front of her in her minds eye, clothes and all, and melded with it. When she opened her eyes she was sitting Indian-style on the floor beside Edgar.

[/QUOTE]
He grinned and reverted back to human form. "Shall we?"

Copperkirin21 said:
He smiled and walked in.
She smirked and grabbed Edgar's shoulders, before jumping up and wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, forcing him into giving her a piggy back ride. "Mush DT, Mush!" She yelled.

Copperkirin21 said:
She carried her into the classroom, "So what desk your majesty?"
"Hmm....that one!" She pointed at a desk beside a window in the back row. "I wish to seated in that desk, Sir Knight." She said dramatically.

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]"Hmm....that one!" She pointed at a desk beside a window in the back row. "I wish to seated in that desk, Sir Knight." She said dramatically.

[/QUOTE]
"Very well las," he carred her over and sat her down in the desk.

Copperkirin21 said:
"Very well las," he carred her over and sat her down in the desk.
Daggora licked Edgar's cheek, before she let go of him and sat down in the seat of the desk correctly. "Thank you DT." She grinned cheekily.

Peter Stormwing walked quickly along the corridor, mentally berating himself. To be late for any class was bad enough, but to be late to the first class of the term was even worse. He wished he could shift into his magical form, but knew from experience that the corridor wasn't high enough to allow him to fly. And anyway, he'd need to save his energy for dealing with this class.

He reached the classroom and pushed open the door. There were students here already. Damn. He walked in and sat down at his desk, doing his best to pretend that his lateness hadn't happened.

Taking out a piece of paper and a pen, he scanned the classroom. "So what are your names? Let's see how many people are still to come."

Slawter let out a sigh as he wiped around, hearing the keys behind him, and looked at Danny with a mocking sadness "so you didn't come to see me, that makes me sad little one, it really does" He wipes away fake tears before smirking and opening up his arms "Can I at least get a hug?"

@Cryobionic don't hit me please D:

Danny quickly shook his head back and forth, his green eyes wide in confusion. The keys were pressing harshly into the palm of his hand, his fingers rubbing hard against them. The small troll surveyed his options, eyes darting from Slawter, to the door. How big was his chances of running past the menacing teen? Not very high, he reckoned.

He thought of teleporting past him and out the door, but he wasn't sure he had enough energy left to do so. Biting his lip, Danny opted for reasoning. "Look," He murmured, his voice weak, "The... um, the classes have started and I really don't wanna be... late." A lame attempt at reasoning.

@Iak Destler

((Class B is starting soon, we don't have a teacher at the moment. I would very much like for other people to have a go at teaching, this is not included in your 3 character limit and all the details are in the sign-up tab.

If we don't get another teacher, I have the option either to combine the two classes for this lesson, or to make another teacher and another subject. Any class B pupils are welcome to say which they would prefer, and if someone in Class A has a strong opinion then they can say it too.))

Slawter smirked, keeping his arms held wide and said grinning "well then you know what I want, the keys and a hug" He thought to himself for a moment before added" and an apology for coming in here unasked and waking me up. I like my sleep little one."

Green eyes narrowed indignantly at being called 'little', and Danny's fists clenched painfully around the keys. There was no way he was giving up his keys now that he had them, and the request of a hug of all things was just ridiculous. But Slawter was blocking the door.

Taking a deep, shaky breath, the troll bit down on his lip and moved closer to the taller male, feigning going in for a hug. But as he got close enough he ducked quickly, scrambling between the junior death's legs and bolted out the door as fast as he could. The soles of his shoes were thumping against the tiled marble floor, their sound in perfect rhythm with his heart as he desperately hoped he would be able to get away fast enough.

@Iak Destler

Slawter sighed to himself, he couldn't be stuffed chasing someone this early after he had woke up.He called out, his voice louder and more menacing than ever "this is a small school little one, you can't hide forever." After that little fiasco Slawter looked at the clock on his bedside table, class was starting soon, he was in class A, and unknown to him, so was Danny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back