• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Academy

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]~Yep!~ :)

[/QUOTE]
He nodded and closed his eyes. He grew bigger and bigger and his skin started turning into blue scales. Wings grew out his back as did large, black scales. He opened his eyes and he was a dragon. Even though the rest of his clothes were gone (No he's not naked it just magic er somethin' xD ) he still had on the silver bracelet.

Copperkirin21 said:
He nodded and closed his eyes. He grew bigger and bigger and his skin started turning into blue scales. Wings grew out his back as did large, black scales. He opened his eyes and he was a dragon. Even though the rest of his clothes were gone (No he's not naked it just magic er somethin' xD ) he still had on the silver bracelet.
(Same with the clothes thing, except mine just become fur and vice versa)

Daggora padded excitedly around Edgar's Dragon form, before coming to a stop in front of him and falling into a crouch, tail swishing through the air, behind her. ~Awsome!~ She sent at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daggora Keket](Same with the clothes thing, except mine just become fur and vice versa)
Daggora padded excitedly around Edgar Dragon form, before coming to a stop in front of him and falling into a crouch, tail swishing through the air, behind her. ~Awsome!~ She sent at him.

[/QUOTE]
~Thanks! And you know what? I don't use fire like most dragons. I actually use electricity~ he said as blue electricity went through his black spikes.

Copperkirin21 said:
~Thanks! And you know what? I don't use fire like most dragons. I actually use electricity~ he said as blue electricity went through his black spikes.
Daggora jumped back for a second as the Electricity went through his spikes, before going to paw at the spikes on his tail. ~Cool! So, if other dragons breathe fire, then does that mean you can breathe electricity?~

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Daggora jumped back for a second as the Electricity went through his spikes, before going to paw at the spikes on his tail. ~Cool! So, if other dragons breathe fire, then does that mean you can breathe electricity?~

[/QUOTE]
~Yup!~

He chuckled, ~I guess so. I can tase people if I need to. But I don't usually need to so I don't do it. Also my parents are teaching me to call upon storms like them.~

Copperkirin21 said:
He chuckled, ~I guess so. I can tase people if I need to. But I don't usually need to so I don't do it. Also my parents are teaching me to call upon storms like them.~
Daggora laughed, a raspy sound in her Hell-Cat form. ~Whatever you say, DT.~

Copperkirin21 said:
~Dark Cat.~ ;)
Daggora thinks about it for a second before nodding ruefully. ~Alright, I like it. Dragon Taser and Dark Cat. The Dynamic Duo!~ She laughs again. ~My god we sound like bad Superhero group.~

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Daggora thinks about it for a second before nodding ruefully. ~Alright, I like it. Dragon Taser and Dark Cat. The Dynamic Duo!~ She laughs again. ~My god we sound like bad Superhero group.~

[/QUOTE]
He chuckled.

Copperkirin21 said:
~Hmmmmm...wanna casually walk around campus and see everyone's reactions to our beast forms?~
~Hell Yeah!~ Daggora jumped up and ran around Edgar quickly. ~Hey! Can I Ride on your back too?~ She asked excitedly.

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]~Hell Yeah!~ Daggora jumped up and ran around Edgar quickly. ~Hey! Can I Ride on your back too?~ She asked excitedly.

[/QUOTE]
He shrugged, ~Why not...~ he knelt down low.

Copperkirin21 said:
He shrugged, ~Why not...~ he knelt down low.
~YES!!~ Daggora jumped onto his back, making sure not to hit Edgar's Wings, and carefully stood in a potion that was both comfortable, and that would allow her to adjust herself easily, in order to stay balanced.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Hitsugya closed her eyes with his palm as he looked at the ground and at a nearby tree as he went up to the tree devouring it's life and withing seconds the tree had withered away. He walked over to the closest nearby tree and pulled a few leaves off, walked up to the trunk and began using fire to carve a portrait of Willow, using purple fire to color her beautiful purple eyes, and black fire to color her clothes and outline of her along with the rest of her body. Once he was done walked up to her "You can open your eyes now"

[/QUOTE]
(Sowy for late reply >○0○<)

Willow's heat beat stopped for a second and it felt as if the whole world around her stopped. "H-Hitsugya... I don't know what to say. It's beautiful." Willow felt overwhelmed and she smiled so brightly at Hitsugya. She squealed in delight and hugged him so tightly like he was her lifeline. She quickly let him go, forgetting that he had an injury. "I'm so sorry, did I hurt you!?"

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]~YES!!~ Daggora jumped onto his back, making sure not to hit Edgar's Wings, and carefully stood in a potion that was both comfortable, and that would allow her to adjust herself easily, in order to stay balanced.

[/QUOTE]
He stood up and started to walk around campus, watching the looks other students gave them.

~This is fun!~

Ale13 said:
(Sowy for late reply >○0○<)
Willow's heat beat stopped for a second and it felt as if the whole world around her stopped. "H-Hitsugya... I don't know what to say. It's beautiful." Willow felt overwhelmed and she smiled so brightly at Hitsugya. She squealed in delight and hugged him so tightly like he was her lifeline. She quickly let him go, forgetting that he had an injury. "I'm so sorry, did I hurt you!?"
"I'm fine" he chuckled "I'm glad you like it" said Hitsugya putting his hands in his pockets "So care to join me?" he asked putting his hand out for her to take.

Helena sat in the back of the car that had pulled up to the gated confined of Ellesdale, her charcoal colored eyes flashing silver for a moment before going back to normal. She sighed then glanced out the window, she was waiting for her father to get off the phone so she could properly bid him farewell, but alas nothing ever went as planned for her unless she did it herself. "Father, will you please place your call on hold so that I can bid you farewell? Mother already didn't want to come because she said it'd be too heartbreaking to watch me go off to high school." The Raven haired girl looked to the older man in front of her, finally he set he cellphone down and looked at his daughter. A bittersweet smile came upon his face as he pulled his only child into his arms, giving her a tight hug. ”Make your family proud, Helena.” She nodded and wished him well before stepping out of the vehicle and walking into the opened gates with her luggage.

Danny rubbed at his eyes as he walked through the hallway, half a yawn escaping his mouth. His breakfast had been interrupted by the startlingly chilly realization that he had completely forgotten his jacket in his drowsy morning stupor, and he dearly hoped Levvy had yet to wake up, or at least had had the sense not to lock the door.

As he came into the dormitory hallway, he was just about to turn the corner towards the now familiar door number twenty three, giving a slight huff towards the plastic chrysanthemum plant perched up in the corner, when he noticed that one of the doors were wide open. Curiosity had always been one of his weaknesses, so when he passed the door he couldn't help but throw a quick glance inside, if only to compare the room to his own.

What he saw was much more interesting than interior designs, however, as his green eyes were instantly drawn to the keys laying on the nightstand, gleaming silver in the light of the early morning sun, their tag reading '23' in big, bold letters. The troll almost didn't even notice the sleeping figure on the bed as his hand automatically shot up. His light brown brows furrowed in concentration as the keys began to lift slowly up from the wooden surface of the nightstand, beginning their painfully leisurely flight towards the troll.

@Iak Destler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back