• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic High School

Leon glanced at Tristan, while he kept his position under the table in the food court. He waited for fifteen seconds and seven miliseconds exactly, before laying down fully. He again used his arms as a makeshift pillow, as he adjusted his head upon them. He blinked three times, before mumbling out, "...Ever drifting, always drifting." He then blinked three times, before shutting his eyes fully.

"Who's to say that you are not interesting too? Psionic arts sounds interesting." She says kindly with a smile. She looks at the park bench looking for a place to sit. Another one of her age is currently sitting there. She activates her Leopard eye.

Sycae Aka Sy

Loner, most-likely kind, quiet

She continued to look at him. Sy hmm? Interesting.

She looks at The current vessel 'speaking' to her. It was rude for her to let her mind wander off.

Tristan stared at the boy for a moment, and thought about what he should ask first. "What is drifting exactly, and why?" He asked the boy, wondering what the guy under the table meant by that.

Nevaeh looked at Sy again and noticed his smirk. Even from the distance between them. She continued to look at him and smiled back.

"... Countless things, countless reasons." Leon stated, as he slowly opened his eyelids, and flipped onto his side. He cocked his head towards Tristan, as he blankly stared at him. He kept his left palm on the floor, using it to keep a good position while he was on his side. Leon blinked thrice, before he returned his blank stare at the man.

He tilted his head, curious about the table boy. "What is your name?" Tristan asked, wondering if the boy would continue talking to him as long as Tristan kept up the conversation.

"Leon." He stated as he kept the blank stare of Tristan. He used his right hand to rub his right eye, as he kept his left eye focused on Tristan. After four rubs, he returned his arm back to his side. Leon paused for ten seconds precisely, as he picked up an eyelash that he knocked off when he was rubbing it just a moment earlier. He picked it up and glanced at it blankly for a few seconds, before placing it back on the floor and focusing his attention back on Tristan.

"Please excuse me," she said to the unspeaking vessel. She walked towards Sy. "You can help me actually.... You can fascinate me with the reason of your smirk, mister Sy. Is you being a some-what loner the reason? Either way, I'd like to know." She said softly with a kind voice.

"My name's Tristan..." He replied to Leon, returning the stare. He could feel something was off, but he couldn't really put his finger on it. "Most people who goto this school can do something humans can't, so what makes you different?" He asked, deeply curious about Leon.

Not many people bother even looking at a random boy on a bench in a park. If they do look at me, then they're worth smirking at. He used his telepathy again, not bothering to speak.

"You assume that to be the case, assume that yes. Yes, different." Leon stated, his tone slowly beginning to enter a state of a noticeable melancholy. "...I will answer this simply and quickly, with the one of most importance that separates me from others. Eternal Knowledge." He said, his tone now fully shifted into a full melancholy, with each word, it descended from a general apathetic feeling, to depressed tone. It hit its peak with the last words mentioned. "Your question has been answered. ... Timeline XFC-91321... A man known as David Beckett has perished at this exact moment due to his shellfood allergy. He was set up by his spouse who wanted to collect the insurance money so she could live with his lover Raul. She is caught by the police in exactly two days from the moment of his death." He mumbled out.

She looks at him,"What is your name? ... Oh yeah... And I refer to others a vessels, for I wish to call them by something I have been taught to say." She nods in agreement with her words.

So sorry everyone, I had to leave earlier and didn't have a chance to tell))

Watching the two individuals run off, she grinned. She didn't mean to make the boy afraid or anything, yet she couldn't control it, the wolf part of her was getting curious. Her fangs began to retract and her gold eyes turned back to her original earthy green. A sigh escaping her lips " geez, sometumes I get to curious." A soft giggle after her thought, though she knew she couldn't change it, that's how she was,sometimes she would get excited and a white wolf tail would appear, and when surprised her fangs and her eyes would change to gold. That's just how she was, she couldn't help it. Picking up her back back, Opal put it on her bag and began to explore more.

She looks at Sy, "Interesting... Well you seemed lonely and I was looking for a place to sit... It'd only be natural to look at you and attempt to speak with you, wouldn't it?" She said with a bright smile.

'Eternal Knowledge....must be the knowledge of everything...' Tristan thought to himself. He stepped away from Leon for a moment, before looking from his bag of chips, and back to Leon. "Here." He left the bag of chips in front of Leon, then left the food court. He walked around the halls a bit after adding Leon's name to the note on his phone.

"I suppose you're right." He said. He actually spoke this time. He scooted over to made make room for her on the bench. He placed a hand on his bangs, making sure they were still covering his blank eye.

Leon idly kept his left hand on the floor as he stayed on his side, before rolling onto his stomach. He glanced at the bag of chips, before he slowly reached over for it with both hands, and just as slowly dragged it to him. Holding on both ends of the bag, he peeled it open, as he smelled the aroma of the chips. His eyelids were drooping a bit, and he blinked four times. He then placed his left hand into the bag and pulled out a single chip and placed it in his mouth and began chewing it.

Maru nibbled on the half-eaten Pocky stick as she walked around the school, but actually outside. She liked the detailed map that the fair blonde student had magically drawn out for her. After swallowing it, she reached for another stick, and immediately began to nibble again.

She looked around, taking in the scenery before moving again, leisurely taking a stroll at that point.

(Wow, there are so many pages.... *intimidated* )

(Just wondering what does this school campus look like, do we have a lounge and stuff??))

Continuing her walk, her stomach began to growl. Her eyes flashing gold to earthy green for a second, her senses inhancing greatly. Her nose directing her right to the food court.

Tristan put his phone up, and went to walk a bit more, however he had gotten lost. He decided that it would be easier to find his way back if he just walked around the school, so he found the nearest door to the outside and noticed a girl who was eating some Pocky seemed to know where she was going. He slowly started following the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back