• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic High School

"Aella," she says with smirk. She looks around for a second before putting her elbow on the table and snapping her fingers. She opened her hand and a soda appears. She pops it open and takes a sip. "And you are...?"

He slightly jumped when he saw the soda appear out of nowhere. He casually looked under the table for a moment to check for any kind of switch or mechanism, however once he looked back up at the girl he had a small grin on his face. "T-Tristan...so your a witch right? Or are you something else that can use magic?" He asked, ecstatic to see real magic for the first time.

He walks along the school, examining it. Having no mouth he simply thinks to himself. He finds Aella and Tristan talking he decides to join in. "Hey."

Aella looks at the newcomer, "Hey." She then looks back at Tristan, "Witch, to answer your question," she says with an amused smirk. "Want one?" Aella asks the two boys waving her soda back and forth a little bit.

Leon yawned as he crawled under a nearby table. Under the table curled up his arms and rested his head upon them, and adjusted his legs near his torso, to take up as little space as possible. Leon half-heartlessly mumbled something as blinked thrice, before shutting them completely.

"I do not need those." He points to the area where his mouth is supposed to be. He is actually send messages through his mind. "My race has evolved to only use sunlight. Nothing else."

He just stared at the two others. His mind was racing, thinking up tons of questions to ask, however he was too excited to speak. He quickly closed his eyes, and breathed very slowly. Once he calmed down, he settled on a question about a theory of his about witches. "No thanks. I have another question although. I assumed that real witches were hard to find because they were nearly extinct due to the salem witch trials, is that true or is there just alot of fakes, making it hard to find the real witches instead?" He answered Aella.

"Speak up, I know what you are thinking. There is a lot about my race you have to know." He relaxes, sitting down.

"Wow." Aella mentally went through all the school's student profiles, trying to find his. Once she went through all of them, she mentally growled. 'His file must be in another stack,' she thought to herself. Thankfully, she knew no one could get into her thoughts thanks to her protection magic and protection charms. She turned to Tristan, "The Salem Witch Trials were just the stupidity and fear of man. Not a single one of those girls was a witch, or dog," she says remembering the death list. "Witches don't reveal themselves easily outside safe zones such as this one," she explained.

He stares at the stars, looking. "Wish this didn't happen..." He looks at Aella. "And a human psionic warrior I suppose! Fascinating!"

He was amazed that not even a single witch was killed. He stopped and scratched his head for a moment, confused. "Are witches just humans who can use magic, or are they just another race entirely? Also why haven't witches and other supernatural creatures revealed themselves before? Is it because of humans?" He asked out loud.

"Um.... a what?" Aella says confused before taking the last bite of her salad. She pushes a single lock of hair out of her face and behind her ear. She shakes her head and turns to Tristan. "We are an entirely different race, but very similar and because it would most likely start a riot. We have our footholds though. Friends in high places, if you know what I mean," she said taking a sip of soda.

"I'm the only of my kind here. Just in case you wanted to know." He looks at her, a bit uncomfortable. "Many women in our race don't really participate in these activities."

"Activities?" she asks curiously as she watches him carefully. She focuses on her protection spells and energizes them, sending a little tingle of magic in the air. To a trained eye, they could see the slight glimmer of the barrier, but if not it would go unseen. All witches knew how to see a protection spell, it was in their nature to see magic.

"Ha... I see what you are trying to do. This, my race can replicate. We are not many, but we are far advanced. Try hitting me." He looks around.

Twitching a bit, Leon opened his eyes from the pseudo-slumber as he lifted his head up, as a few strands of hair hit the underside of the table. He brought his arms around, as he sat somewhat on his side, as he rubbed his eyes.

"Diverged Path..." Leon grumbled out as he idly returned his arms down, idly leaving his knuckles to hit the floor below. Leon slid back down fully onto the ground, under the table using his arms again as a makeshift pillow and again entering the state of pseudo-slumber.

"I am no boy... I am just a teen for my race." An invisible barrier blocks the punch, stopping him. "Small energy shields. Every soldier and templar has them. Same for ever- Nevermind."

He could feel the barrier keeping his fist from the mind reader. He lowered his arm and looked back at Aella. "He said to hit him, so I tried." He said to her as he started walking around the mind reader. "So how much force can that barrier handle?" He asked, wondering if it was indestructible or not.

Aella growled, "Stay out of my head and don't compare your energy shield to my protection spell." Aella glared hard and was tense.

Tristan noticed Aella seemed upset, so he hugged her. "Even if his energy whatever's can do what you spells can, like he said before his race can copy stuff, and copy's can never beat the original." He said, wondering why she was upset. He looked at the mind reader. "Also I couldn't care less if you don't have a gender, I just prefer to view you as a guy." He replied.

"...Ever drifting, always drifting..." Leon mumbled out, followed by an easily noticeable fake snore, as his eyelids crept open slightly. He moved his head around on his arms to get a more desirable position. Eyelids twitching back wanting to return shut, Leon blinked five times. Then he shut his eyes again.

"I do have a gender. I am male. And, yes you are right, this is weaker. It can only handle 3 shots from a collosus, but this is one of the first models. Others, like zealots, have stronger shields."

Aella relaxes a bit but keeps a stern look on the unknown person. "Well, tip number one. Stay out of people's thoughts. It's considered rude to snoop like that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back