• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic High School

He walks back to school, bringing some text book. "Simple mathematics..." He finds Opal walking around. "Hey!" He sends a message via mind. "Do you need help?"

Hearing a voice which wasn't her own in her head, she looked in all directions, confused beyond belief for the only supernatural creaters she ever spent time with were werewolves and vampires. Not seeing anyone speaking to her she began to question herself, on rather she was beginning to hulucinate. Probably one of the dumbest question she asked in a while. "Are you my conscience?"

Seeing an opportunity to mess around, he keeps on doing it, while sneaking up on her. "Why... yes! I am here to get you out of trouble!"

Kinda getting freaked out , her fangs began to grow and her eyes began to glow a bright gold. Beginning to back up thoughts ran through her mind "oh god, grand father made me crazy!.......Eh wait, why have I never heard you before?" Her seances begining to enhance.

Looking behind her, Opal made a face of utter confusion "uh, your my conscience?" She said in a regular yet bewildered voice. As she began to walk over to the boy. Yet her eyes were still gold, and her fangs were still grown, as she was a little on edge still.

"No, I'm not. Its just how I speak. Notice how I have no mouth." He holds out a hand. "Names Tassadar."

Shocked she just realized it. "How do you eat???" Now standing in front of him, literally examine him?

Nevaeh stretched. She had taken another nap in the huge library. She changed into her human form, grabbed the book she was currently reading and left the school with the book in hand. She went to a park and entered her forbidden state of mind. She transformed into her attack form and summoned monsters. She began to attack them as a part of her training. One 'machine' had stabbed her and she woke up. "Crap..." She said sighing,"Just like my dream."

Nevaeh sat up and was in her attack form. She climbed down from the tree she was currently in and looked at her form. She hadn't come it into this form for a very long time, she enjoyed this form quite a bit. She held her sword, swinging it around without struggle. She flipped into a stance and slammed down her sword. Her acrobatics were improving. The only thing she wanted, was a partner to spar and fight with.

"What is that..." He feels something. Something powerful, running, with happiness. "Hello Nevaeh..."

Nevaeh looked around and turned into a leopard. She used her leopard eye.

Seemingly Kind, Psion, Mind-reader

"Hello. You aren't a disembodied voice. May you reveal yourself to me? I'd appreciate it greatly." She said in a kind voice.

He sends a image to her, by accident. "Don't close your eyes. You do not have to see. Meet me in front of the school." He starts to walk.

(Any way you want, but if you want ideas I can suggest some)

"Alright..." She says as she began on a pathway to the school. It would take atleast 15 minutes. "Hopefully I'll be there soon."

She enters her state of mind: Intelligence.

How long would it take for each form?

-Human 23minutes

-Leopard 15 Minutes

-Attack/Defense 6 minutes

She leaves her state of mind and changes form to attack.

UnwantedTruth said:
(Could you give a suggestion please?)
(You could leave the school and would currently be leaving the school while my character meets up with John's character.

You could meet my character as she walks.

You could meet John's character as he waits.

You could just run into us anytime in the story.)

(Nope! Just come in whenever.)

Her attack form leads her onto the path to the school quickly. She arrives in 6 minutes. My mind is never wrong. She thought cheerfully. She looks toward the entrance of the school and spots a vessel. "You are who I am looking for, am I correct?"

"I could ask the same, but I am a Snow Leopard. I have 3 forms. The snow leopard itself, my attack or defense form and my human form. The form you are currently seeing is my attack or Defense form. This is very rare." She says as she holds her sword with a tight grip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back