• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Erza smiled hearing that someone agreed as she took a step back watching Lucy take the key from Happy as Ben transformed and started to did, which was a perfect idea for them to escape.

Lucy held out the key infront of her taking a breath and talking in a serious and confident tone. "I call upone the in the world of the celastial spirits, and now I beconed you to my side at once! Pass through the gate! OPEN GATE OF THE MAIDEN! VERGO!"

Out from under the ground poped a young looking woman with short pink hair, chains on her wrists and in a maid outfit. " you summon misstress?" she bowed leving Lucy suprised
Natsu stared at Virgo. "I remember her looking different."

"Well after all I take the form that my master or mistresses prefers, so I picked this...although is you prefer my other form" she said turning back to the very large lady infront of Natsu.
Natsi didn't really care either way. He just stared. "Hey now I recognize you."

Natsi didn't really care either way. He just stared. "Hey now I recognize you."
"Please turn back, besides I'm the celestial wizard not him." Lucy said
"Well of course mistress" Vergo said changing back the the more normal form.
"Vergo can we form the contract on a later time? And could you please not call me that.." Lucy asked
"Well of course, what about queen?....or maybe Princess?" Vergo suggested "ooh I like That!" Lucy added

"Can you two quite it we don't have time for all this!" Gray said annoyed

Vergo nodded and quickly digged a hole benith her, ending the other side of the wind wall.

"Please turn back, besides I'm the celestial wizard not him." Lucy said
"Well of course mistress" Vergo said changing back the the more normal form.
"Vergo can we form the contract on a later time? And could you please not call me that.." Lucy asked
"Well of course, what about queen?....or maybe Princess?" Vergo suggested "ooh I like That!" Lucy added

"Can you two quite it we don't have time for all this!" Gray said annoyed

Vergo nodded and quickly digged a hole benith her, ending the other side of the wind wall.
Armodrillow beat her by mere seconds. She was the faster digger

"Alright. I'm heading to the guild meeting to warn the guild leaders." Ben said
"right" Erza nodded at Ben "I believe we should all head over there" Erza said looking back at Gray and Lucy

"I think Natsu already beat Ben there,....he and Happy are gone" Lucy added

"right" Erza nodded at Ben "I believe we should all head over there" Erza said looking back at Gray and Lucy

"I think Natsu already beat Ben there,....he and Happy are gone" Lucy added
"Of course he did." Ben slammed down on the Omnitrix. "XLR8! You guys meet me and Natsu there." He said as a visor covered his face. He turned around to start running. And then he was gone. Almost in the blink of an eye

"Of course he did." Ben slammed down on the Omnitrix. "XLR8! You guys meet me and Natsu there." He said as a visor covered his face. He turned around to start running. And then he was gone. Almost in the blink of an eye
No one was given enough time to respond to Ben as in a blink of an eye he was gone. With them gone Erza, Gray and Lucy ran to the car. Climbing on the spead off towards the meeting in the town of Clover

No one was given enough time to respond to Ben as in a blink of an eye he was gone. With them gone Erza, Gray and Lucy ran to the car. Climbing on the spead off towards the meeting in the town of Clover
Natsu was running across the tracks. XLR8 quickly caught up to him

"Ben? " Natsu questioned him as he ran up to him "hey the guy with the scythe is mine" he said determined to stop him first
XLR8 just peered at him. "Think about the bigger picture pinky. Besides I happen to know a way to give you an edge." He tapped the Omnitrix. "HEATBLAST!"
Heatblast took one look at natsu and threw a huge ball of fire at him. "Eat up."

XLR8 just peered at him. "Think about the bigger picture pinky. Besides I happen to know a way to give you an edge." He tapped the Omnitrix. "HEATBLAST!"
Heatblast took one look at natsu and threw a huge ball of fire at him. "Eat up."
Natsu opened his mouth and swallowed the fire. "Very diffrent....never tasted a fire like this one before....man I feel awsome!" He said with a huge grin as his hands and arms got inflamed

Natsu opened his mouth and swallowed the fire. "Very diffrent....never tasted a fire like this one before....man I feel awsome!" He said with a huge grin as his hands and arms got inflamed
Heatblast looked at Erigor. "I still say we take him on together."

Fourarms jumped and also punched at him.
Erigor fell to the ground into the tracks in a cloud of smoke. He stood up rubbing his face as he stood back up. He was angry these fairy kids had hit his last nerve. The man yelled as wind started to surround him.

Erigor fell to the ground into the tracks in a cloud of smoke. He stood up rubbing his face as he stood back up. He was angry these fairy kids had hit his last nerve. The man yelled as wind started to surround him.
Fourarms looked please with the results of the fight so far. Erigor was angry. That meant less focus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back