• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Puff whatever..." Gary said with a frown looking away
"Guys enough arguing we don't have time for this. With that man having a weapon like that he could easily kill anyone. We need to take it away from him before he starts killing innocent people" Lucy said speaking up
"Where to now?" Ben asked. "Any ideas oh fearless one?" He looked at Erza.

"Where to now?" Ben asked. "Any ideas oh fearless one?" He looked at Erza.
"Well Lucy is right we can't just let that guy stay out there with the flute" Erza said climbing back on to the car and straping on the strap on to her forearm. "We have all reunited and everyone is safe ...I say we case down the train and put a stop to this "

"Well Lucy is right we can't just let that guy stay out there with the flute" Erza said climbing back on to the car and straping on the strap on to her forearm. "We have all reunited and everyone is safe ...I say we case down the train and put a stop to this "
He looked at the car. "Yeah. That's lame. Can be made cooler." He said slamming on the Omnitrix. "Upgrade!" He merged with the key.

He looked at the car. "Yeah. That's lame. Can be made cooler." He said slamming on the Omnitrix. "Upgrade!" He merged with the key.
Erza was unsure what Ben did exactly but she didn't have time to figure out the details they had to stop this man. "Coolness dose not matter, its if we can get to our destination the fastest as possible "

Erza was unsure what Ben did exactly but she didn't have time to figure out the details they had to stop this man. "Coolness dose not matter, its if we can get to our destination the fastest as possible "
The car drove itself going far faster than ever before.

The car drove itself going far faster than ever before.
Erza naturaly was quite impressed with the efficiency of the speed of the car was going. Able to go faster then before with out the drainage of her magic. "You sure you are quite alright with this speed Ben?....it won't hinder your abilities will it?" She asked as she held on like the others.

Erza naturaly was quite impressed with the efficiency of the speed of the car was going. Able to go faster then before with out the drainage of her magic. "You sure you are quite alright with this speed Ben?....it won't hinder your abilities will it?" She asked as she held on like the others.
"I already told you." Upgrade's head appeared in front of her from the wheel. "I don't use magic."

"Forget it. We're almost there." Upgrade said
The quickly passed Kunugi station and the looks of it the military was there and the train was long gone. The car quickly speeded towards Oshibana station were the train had stoped on the outside of the station a huge crowd of people gathered.

The quickly passed Kunugi station and the looks of it the military was there and the train was long gone. The car quickly speeded towards Oshibana station were the train had stoped on the outside of the station a huge crowd of people gathered.
The car stopped and Upgrade unmerged with it turning back into Ben.

The car stopped and Upgrade unmerged with it turning back into Ben.
(Just because it made me laugh how blunt she was and knocking people out because they would not answer her XD)
Lucy helped the sick Natsu out of the car. Erza went marching over to one of the men that worked at the station who was talking on a megaphone trying to calm down the crowd and keep them back. Erza placed her hand on the mans shoulder "excuse me! Whats going on!" She demanded "why would I tell you!?" The man said only for a second later to get knock out by Erza. She continued to go around demanding to know what was going on to only to continue to knock the men out when they ignored her.

(Just because it made me laugh how blunt she was and knocking people out because they would not answer her XD)
Lucy helped the sick Natsu out of the car. Erza went marching over to one of the men that worked at the station who was talking on a megaphone trying to calm down the crowd and keep them back. Erza placed her hand on the mans shoulder "excuse me! Whats going on!" She demanded "why would I tell you!?" The man said only for a second later to get knock out by Erza. She continued to go around demanding to know what was going on to only to continue to knock the men out when they ignored her.
"Maybe more politeness and less head trauma will get your further." Ben said with a smirk.

"Maybe more politeness and less head trauma will get your further." Ben said with a smirk.
"Bit counterproductive..." Lucy added
Erza walked over to them a bit proud of herself finding out information, men thrown about behind her. "It not just that man you two saw the whole guild Eisenwald is inside lets go!...." she said running off. "A small army unit stormed inside to stop them but no one seen them for a while" she added as they ran inside.

"Bit counterproductive..." Lucy added
Erza walked over to them a bit proud of herself finding out information, men thrown about behind her. "It not just that man you two saw the whole guild Eisenwald is inside lets go!...." she said running off. "A small army unit stormed inside to stop them but no one seen them for a while" she added as they ran inside.
Ben walked in with them.

A laugh could be heard ahead of them "welcome fairy tail trash, step on in we were expecting you" said a tall man with
Next to him and behind him was a sea of others laughing away.
"Hey trash is a harsh word." Ben said. "I mean I'm no fairy tail member but they aren't all bad." He said.

"Hey trash is a harsh word." Ben said. "I mean I'm no fairy tail member but they aren't all bad." He said.
Lucy stood there with wide eyes not believing how many theire were infront of them. The shock causing her to drop the passed out Natsu she was carrying on to the ground.
"..I take it you are Erigor? You will pay for what you have done to those men back there. We are not threatened by you or your men, now I demand you tell us what you are planing to do with Lullaby!" Erza spoke

Lucy stood there with wide eyes not believing how many theire were infront of them. The shock causing her to drop the passed out Natsu she was carrying on to the ground.
"..I take it you are Erigor? You will pay for what you have done to those men back there. We are not threatened by you or your men, now I demand you tell us what you are planing to do with Lullaby!" Erza spoke
Ben nodded. "What she said." He walked forward. "Well the first part anyway. I don't need to know your plan. I just need to take away the doohickey you need for it to work."

Ben nodded. "What she said." He walked forward. "Well the first part anyway. I don't need to know your plan. I just need to take away the doohickey you need for it to work."
Erigor chuckled shooting up to the sky holding his scythe to his side. "Your all fools, I would have thought it was obvious what I was planing to do in this train station...." she said landing on one of the intercom towers and let out an evil laugh.
Erza gasped "your planing to broadcast the song of Lullaby!"
"Indeed all those nosie people outside dont even stand a chance. Gathering outside whating to know whats happening....and hey who knows if I can get it loud enough I can wipe out the whole city"

Erigor chuckled shooting up to the sky holding his scythe to his side. "Your all fools, I would have thought it was obvious what I was planing to do in this train station...." she said landing on one of the intercom towers and let out an evil laugh.
Erza gasped "your planing to broadcast the song of Lullaby!"
"Indeed all those nosie people outside dont even stand a chance. Gathering outside whating to know whats happening....and hey who knows if I can get it loud enough I can wipe out the whole city"
"They have to be able to hear it right?" Ben asked. "I won't give you a chance." He slammed on the Omnitrix. "Echo Echo!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back