• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy King and prisoner of war (me/PumpkinKat)

That's better runs his fingers through her hair and squeezes her hand.its just the nice thing to do doing have to come with you or are you a big girl and can do it on her own

Only this one time since you asked so sweet and nicely scoops her up in his arms and walks down the hallway towards the busy kitchen

He bounced her in his arms he glanced at her thumb near her mouth giggling at her softly while searching for and finding Mr Jenkins. Hey Mr Jenkins Siris has something to say to you

She looked at the other man, waving a little. “Thank you for the clothes..” she said quietly, quickly hiding her face once she was done with the sentence

You silly babygirl runs fingers through her hair grabbing a plate of food and a glass of milk sitting her in his lap and giving her the food

He laughed why does it feel like instead of gaining a prisoner i adopted a daughter instead you messy girl wipes the mess off of her face with napkins as he ate some of his plate

“Sorry..” she said and leaned against his chest as he ate, feeling a little bad for taking his focus away. “I didn’t mean to act like that.”

Giggles loudly while bouncing her faster and continuing to giggle numerous times wipes the milk off her face

She soon finished her milk, putting the cup down and laying on his chest. “Seepy now..” she mumbled, rubbing her eyes with her fists

It's Way past your bedtime anyway missy carries her upstairs rubbing her back and humming before tucking her under the covers of her bedroom stroking her hair. Goodnight sleepy head

She hummed with him, giggling a little as he tucked her in and at the nickname he called her. “Nigh nigh..” she mumbled, pulling the covers up and falling asleep, hair falling in her face

Good night sleepy head He giggled and brushed hair out of her face putting a candle on her dresser and quietly shutting door behind him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back