• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy King and prisoner of war (me/PumpkinKat)

Leo chuckled at how adorable her snores were and he picked her up softly carrying her back to her bedroom and covering her up stroking her hair out of her face

He smiled and got under the covers resting her head on his chest running my fingers through her hair pats her back there there snorey he giggled no whining and go back to sleep

She snuggles into him and calmed down, sleeping easily and peacefully. She mumbled in her sleep, random words or phrases that were happening in her dream

He laughed listening to her talking on her sleep and slowly snuggled against her drifting off to sleep snoring alongside her

Siris stepped into the shower, flinching at the sound of the thunder. She always hated storms. She showered quickly, stepping out and trying to dry off as quickly as possible as the loud booms continued

He groggily opened his eyes feeling her wet hair but she was wearing the same clothes. He kissed her wet head petting her what's wrong Siris

“Storm..” she mumbled, hiding her face in his chest as another boom went off. She trembled slightly, scared and memories coming back to her

Hey what's wrong Siris i got you he bounces her in his arms nuzzling with her gingerly cradling twirling her hair in his hands

He put his fingers in her ears to block out the thunder he hummed nuzzling against her go back to sleep he rested his head on top of hers

You're such a strong big girl I'm proud of you he said covering her up as the thunder raged along the house shaking the windows he continued humming

She smiled and nodded, relaxing into his chest. “Don’t leave me..” she whispered, enjoying the warmth of the blankets and from Leo

Ohi beg to differ your sleepy eyes and body language says something different. Be a good girl caresses her face tenderly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back