• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy King and prisoner of war (me/PumpkinKat)

She sighed and nuzzled his hand, letting sleep overtake her again. She hadn’t slept this much or this well in a while and she was enjoying it

He watched her sleep making sure she was okay. When he was satisfied he felt relieved she wasn't freaking out and slept as well

She slept, not waking or moving a lot. Siris slept like a baby until the next morning, to which she woke up fell asleep again, not wanting to move from the bed

Leo was up In the morning doing his King duties discussing strategies on how to get supplies to far off outskirts. Mr Jenkins came back with your clothes and he placed them inside your room on the bathroom counter

Siris woke up and rubbed her eyes, making her way into the bathroom and smiling at the clothes. She changed and giggled at how wonderful the clothes felt on her

Leo was in a meeting in a far off room past the kitchen as the majestic castle was hustling and hustling with life

Siris heard voices but his from most of the people moving around the house. She didn’t like all the people and ended up moving into a room, hiding herself from everyone

After the meeting concluded Leo went upstairs to her room and she wasn't there he then went around asking people where she was

Leo starts searching downstairs areas first eventually after a good amount of time bursting through the library. He starts scanning the room for her

She ran up to his body with such force almost tackling him. Where on the world have you been young lady I've been looking for you for over a hour??? What are you doing not only out of your room but in the library of all places?

She hugged him tightly. “Sorry.. I was looking for you and I couldn’t find you and there were too many people so I came in here and I’m so sorry.” She rambled, looking up at him and apologizing

He bent down so he was eye level. New rule how about you don't leave your room without me. Why didn't you ask Mr Jenkins or one of the maids they would have gladly helped you. I'll let it slide this time but next time is timeout ruffles your hair softly I'm glad to see you too

She nodded. “They are scary!” She huffed, crossing her arms and pushing his hand away. She giggled and hugged him again, snuggling into him

no theyr're very friendly and helpful. That's a very adorable outfit did you even think Mr Jenkins yet ruffles her hair more

He bent down staring at her look at me Siris. He's incredibly nice he got you clothes for crying out loud now please go thank him right away

Users who are viewing this thread

Back