• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy King and prisoner of war (me/PumpkinKat)

She shook her head immediately. “Don’t like meeting new people.” She said simply, and she really didn’t like meeting new people at all

Well come on we're at least telling the butler what clothes to get you. He held you against his chest and started marching down the bustling hallways

No need to whine or get upset I get meeting new people is frightening and scary but you need to tell him what clothes he needs to get you pets Head delicately

Thank you for being so understanding good girl kisses your forehead. You can just look at me and tell him what you need he carries you to the butler's quarters

She nodded again and looked around a bit, seeing where they were going and how they got there. Siris had also put all her weight on Leo, comfortable

He opened the door and walked in to a chubby bearded grey haired man. Hey Mr Jenkins I got a errand for you to run for me this is Siris and she needs some clothes don't you Siris

He runs his fingers through her hair holding her tightly as she latched onto him for dear life. He cradled her as Mr Jenkins smiled and waved back. Well tell him what clothes you want Leo leaned into her ear and whispers

“I dunno.. shirts, shorts, dresses… flowy ones with bright colors!” She giggled a little. “No heels.. just flats.. um.. pajamas and socks please” she said, stuttering a little bit.

Leo massaging her back gently. Good girl now what do you say for Mr Jenkins going to retrieve this items for you

“Thank you!” She smiled and looked at the older man, feeling a little more confident but still a little nervous around him for the first time

Mr Jenkins nodded back before departing. See now was that so hard Leo chuckled you did really well I'm proud of you stroking her hair playfully

He ran his fingers through her strands of hair. You did such a wonderful job being so good. You did very well he bounced her in his arms giggling at her beaming smile.

She giggled at the bounces, enjoying the feeling of it. She didn’t say anything but just continued to smile and giggle as he messed with her hair and bounced her

He twirled her hair around his fingers what now want to take a walk around the lake he asked caressing her cheek

Good girl kisses you cheek. Chuckling well look who can walk now All of a sudden he sets her down and stretches before turning and strolling towards the vast backyard

She glared at him, grabbing his hand though and holding it tightly. “I can walk all the time.” She says simply. It was a bit of a struggle for her to keep up with him but she managed.

Don't glare it scrunches up your cute face squeezing your hand and walking slowly for you as I take us out to the majestic lake with ducks swimming on it and other creatures

Siris huffs but continues walking. She looks around the lake and her eyes widen with wonder. She squealed at the ducks, loving how adorable they seemed.

Dont huff your top cute for that missy. Leo sits on a bench. Would you like to feed the ducks he asked holding his hands out with pieces of bread for her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back