• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy King and prisoner of war (me/PumpkinKat)

We could cuddle snuggling against each other all day we can technically do whatever we want. What do you have in mind he kissed her nose softly

She thought about it. “I dunno, most days I spent begging for money so I dunno what to do. What do you want to do?” She asked, giggling at the kiss.

How about you eat then afterwards we can go walk around the lake he held her face in his firm hands. Hey you don't have to beg anymore

I will he petted her cheek and picked her up carrying her downstairs and strolled into the lavish marvelous kitchen putting her down in a chair getting her and him a massive plate

She put her head on his shoulder as he walked, enjoying how close they were. She sat in the chair he placed her in and waited for him, watching Leo as he worked. She looked around the kitchen and was amazed at all that it had to offer.

He put a gigantic plate in front of her and multiple different beverages he sat across from her smiling. Well dig in silly

She began to eat, swinging her feet happily as she did so. She smiled at how good it tasted, grabbing for the water and holding it with two hands as she drank, acting as a toddler.

He giggled at how adorable she was. I take it you like the food he chuckled maybe whenever you whine and pout I should put you in the corner or timeout he laughed heartily

She huffed. “I’m not a kid!” She said, glaring at him and putting the water down. “I am an adult, not a baby.” She said harshly, trying to make her point clear.

She quieted down and continued to eat, finishing soon as she still wasn’t used to eating big portions. “I’m done” she said, taking another drink of water

He smiled happily at how fast she ate. Do you want seconds he asked taking her plate and refilling her glass of juices. He was only halfway done

He smiled how does it taste good he asked while finishing his plate watching how happy her expression was on her cute face

She nodded and drank more juice, loving the taste of it. “Mhm!! It’s good!” She said and pulled her knees up to her chest, getting comfortable

He smiled finished his plate and poured her another big glass of juice. Here you go since you enjoyed it so much

What's so funny this probably the most you've smiled in a good long while I take it he brushed her hair giggling

She shook her head and finished her juice again before getting up and hugging Leo. Siris giggled again and looked up at him, their height difference very noticeable

He bent down picking her up. This is how youUUU hug me kissing her nose and giving her a gingerly bear hug squeezing her lovingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back