• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy King and prisoner of war (me/PumpkinKat)

You're nowhere near a burden and I insist I can do both taking care of youUUU and King duties don't worry your pretty head about it do I make myself clear. Rubs under her chin gently caressing her face

She nods and nuzzles into his hand, looking like a cat, almost purring. “Crystal clear.” She responded, yawning a little and leaning more into him. She was practically putting all her 100 pounds on him.

Good girl glad you understand he picked her up in his arms holding his hands on her butt cheeks and carries her to bed laying her down softly on the lush bed.

Siris blushed a lot, clinging to him and squeaking a little bit. She snuggled into him, hiding her face in his shirt, taking in his scent and how his shirt feels.

Do I smell good he said watching her bury her face into his shirt. You can wear my shirt if you want he said kissing her forehead tenderly

“I don’t have any other clothes, and you smell nice..” she said, a bit muffled because she wouldn’t remove her face from his chest. Truth be told, she was blushing like a tomato.

Then it's yours here. He removed it and put it on top of her head playfully. Now do I still smell nice without the shirt he asked caressing her face rolling her hair between his fingertips

She giggled and pulled it over her head on top of the pajama shirt. She saw his bare chest and her face went even more red, if that was even possible. “Still smell nice.”

Okay because with how red your face is I thought I stink. How does my chest look maybe you should check it out he said pulling her face into his chest giggling

She whines and pushed him away, shaking her head and obviously very flustered. “Noooo!” She giggled, pushing his chest away and rolling out of his arms and away from him.

He giggled fine then we'll save that for another time. He put the blanket on top of her while laying the blanket he had given to her in the dungeon as a back up. He strokes her hair get some sleep

She smiled. “Don’t wanna sleep” she pouted. She was tired but she didn’t want to sleep yet. She was awake enough but her body reminded her that she was indeed tired by causing a yawn. She huffed and crossed her arms.

I think your body is disagreeing with you pets your head softly I'll see you first thing in the morning with breakfast tucked her under the covers. The sooner you sleep the quicker you can see me again

She whined but laid down, clinging to his hand still. “Stay.. till I’m asleep.. please?” She asked, embarrassed but not wanting him to leave just yet. She felt bad for it but she just wanted him to be close to her.

Sure I will gladly but no whining is that understood he lowered his gaze sternly before getting under the covers with her holding her against his body. Humming in her ear while he strokes her hair

Siris nodded and cuddled against him, letting his body engulf hers and letting the warmth overwhelm her. She listened to his heart and his humming, soon falling asleep against him, her body relaxed and calm against his own.

He laid there humming and snuggled up against her for a good hour or two before he quietly snuck out of the room leaving a lit candle so it wouldn't be so dark in the room. He himself made it bed almost falling asleep instantly

She slept for a while, waking up when the sun rose. She used to do this, wake up with the sun, when she was on the streets. She sat up in bed, stretched, and then got out of the bed, still in Leo’s shirt. She walked to the balcony and opened the doors, standing in the morning light, feeling the chill air and smiling.

Leo was still snoozing in bed till the sunlight scattered across his marble majestic floor casting a reflection against his face as he groggily opened his eyes and made his way towards your room

She leaned on the railing and looked over the landscape. She was amazed at how sprawling it was, how far off she could see. She smiled and rubbed her arms, the air getting chilly as she entered the room.

He opens the door walking in and smiles warmly when he sees her. Taking in the sights I take it. What do you think it's pretty vast isn't it. It's a lot of hard work to take care of. How did you sleep

She smiled at him and walked over, fixing his bed head and giggling. “Yes I was, it’s very vast. So much more land than I’ve ever seen and I slept well. Thank you for staying with me.”

He picked her up in his arms cradling her while fixing her messy hair. It was my pleasure I enjoyed it. Are you hungry I can get the chef's to cook up anything you desire

She wrapped her arms around his neck and put her head on his shoulder. “That would be lovely..” she said softly, looking at him with a smile before putting her head back and yawning a little.

He leaned in giving her a Eskimo kiss. Sure thing you just relax and I'll bring it right you. He gave her a firm squeeze and brushing hair out of her face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back