• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy King and prisoner of war (me/PumpkinKat)

She nodded and looked a bit sad. She was confused and her emotions were all over the place. “I have a question.. I’m your prisoner right? Why are you doing all this? I don’t understand.” She asked, still confused even though he had answered this before.

Like I have previously stated I get no use out of you if you are dead. I mean you've had a tough challenging life on top of everything. Would you rather me be nice to you for a change or would you rather have no food water blanket clothes plus round-the-clock torture. Now Siris I'll ask you once more which would you want me to do

She nodded and kept quiet for a second before just whispering, “please don’t hurt me..” she had no wish to be hurt. But she had never experienced this level of kindness before, especially from someone that people told her she should hate.

He rubbed the palm of his hand over her cheek. He nuzzles his hand into her soft cheek. How about you take it easy and enjoy this delicious food and I'll be back tonight if you aren't sleeping. Does that sound good to you Siris

“Okay..” she agreed and nuzzled her face into his hand. She smiled at him and began to eat again, slowly this time and enjoying the food as much as she could.

He smiled softly at her. Good girl he cooed in her ear then quickly departed shutting the door and leaving you alone as I did more meetings and deciding on possible land expansion. It was quickly nighttime and Leo opened the dungeon door

She blushed and nodded at him as she continued eating. She watched him leave and grabbed her blanket. She finished the food and curled up in her corner again, napping for a bit but waking again when the door was opened. She woke up and looked around, rubbing her eyes.

Did I disturb you sleepyhead I can come back if you were snoozing. He strolled up to her wiping the sleepiness out of her face. I was wondering if you wanted to maybe sleep in a actual bed tonight the maids cleaned up the guest bedroom so if I have a spare room you can nap in

She giggled and smiled at his touch. “No it’s okay.” Her eyes widened at his suggestion and she nodded. “Yes!” She said excitedly but quickly calmed down. “I mean.. yes please.”

Good then it's decided there's also a bathroom you can bathe in. he took her firmly by her hand squeezing it softly while picking up her blanket and wet clothes. Be sure to not run okay I'm pulling a lot of strings and trusting you do you understand Siris he gazed deeply into her eyes do you understand

She blushed more and when he spoke she nodded. “I understand.” Siris knew what was on the line here but this was also a chance for her to get away. But then that posed the question: did she even want to run away? She put the thought off and just squeezed his hand.

I mean it Siris if you were to leave I promise I won't be so forgiving and understanding. It takes a lot for me to trust someone to this extent especially a prisoner. He strolled up the cobblestone steps he ran his fingers inside her palm delicately as they walked past the luxurious Golden hallways and exquisite decorations into a lovely white bedroom with a fluffy cushy velvet red bed grey soft carpet and a Big window overlooking the backyard lake. The room had a big bathroom with sink toilet and bigger bath tub

“I know, I won’t run.” She assured him, clinging to him when they got to the magnificent halls. She looked around in wonder and awe at the place. Siris had never seen a place of this magnitude. It was huge and the bedroom was even better. She let go of Leo’s hand and jumped on the bed, giggling and wrapping herself in the comfy blanket before sitting up and smiling.

I take it you love it I was hoping you would. He giggled watching her jump onto the bed. He walked over setting down next to her. So what do you think of everything so far like this bedroom check out the bathroom you May faint laughing loudly

She nodded and got up, running into the bathroom and her eyes widened again. She had never had all this space to herself. All this stuff was for her and she felt like crying. She looked back at Leo and she pouted, some tears in her eyes.

Woah hey what's with the waterworks he said jokingly getting up and putting his hands on her face holding her face in his hands. I mean if this is too much for you we can go back to the dungeon. He leaned his forehead against hers. So what do you think do you love it

She leaned into his touch, giggling a little. “No no.. just.. I’ve never had this before, no room that was my own..” she explained, “I love it” she assured him, wrapping her arms around him in a hug, suddenly trusting him.

He hugged her back warmly wrapping his firm strong hands around her back giving her a gingerly bear HUG. Good because it's yours as long as you want it he smiled delightfully rubbing her back tenderly petting her

“Really?!” She asked, looking up at him with so much excitement and fun in her eyes. She had never looked like that before, never been this excited. Her life had changed in two days and she didn’t want it to end.

Yes I'm serious and I mean it. Does that excite you and feel you with joy and happiness Siris. He smiled happily at how excited her face became.

She nodded and smiled more. “Thank you! I can’t thank you enough!” She said and hugged him tighter, snuggling her head into his chest, hiding there.

He smiled resting his head on top of hers while stroking her hair holding her there in his tight strong embrace. Your very welcome take full advantage of your new bedroom and enjoy it

Siris nodded and giggled a little. She was so happy and so excited. She was still his prisoner but she felt safe and cared for. Like he actually liked her and wanted to care for her.

He clung onto her holding her tenderly against him as the minutes ticked by. Now you're still under my supervision and prisoner so you can't leave unless I'm with you he giggled but if you want to stay I will make sure you are taken care of and that you will never have a want or a need not taken care of. Does that sound fair to you Siris

She looked up at him and nodded. “You don’t have to do all that. I can take care of myself for the most part. I wouldn’t want to burden you.” She said to him, tilting her head a little and looking kind of like a lost puppy. She didn’t want to take him away from any duties he had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back