• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"He's stuck in mid ceremorphosis. Its a long shot but it might buy us the time we need."
~~~
He waved to her from his seat. "Hi Aqua."
~~~
"A girl named nancy." He tossed gwen a scarf. "Use that bring her here."
"Oh....I see..." she said holding her hand on the ice for a second before lowering her hand and looking back at Bigchill. "But we're do we even start?..." she asked looking over to Titus as well
~~~
Scanning the room a huge smile formed on her face the second she spotted Petter. She happily waved and quickly made her way over to him. "Hello sweetheart " she said leaning down to him giving him a kiss.
~~~
Gwen nodded taken the scarf and leaving. (I didn't know how she will find her with this I know there is a way but don't remember how so)

"Oh....I see..." she said holding her hand on the ice for a second before lowering her hand and looking back at Bigchill. "But we're do we even start?..." she asked looking over to Titus as well
~~~
Scanning the room a huge smile formed on her face the second she spotted Petter. She happily waved and quickly made her way over to him. "Hello sweetheart " she said leaning down to him giving him a kiss.
~~~
Gwen nodded taken the scarf and leaving. (I didn't know how she will find her with this I know there is a way but don't remember how so)
"By getting out of here." Big Chill said.
~~~
He kissed her back. "I ordered the usual." He said.
~~~
(Teleports Nancy here)

"By getting out of here." Big Chill said.
~~~
He kissed her back. "I ordered the usual." He said.
~~~
(Teleports Nancy here)
Adelaide composed herself and wipped her eyes. "Right..."
~~~
Aqua lightly giggled "awww look at you love ordering for me.." she smiled kissing his cheek as she took a seat next to him. "But....*gasped* what if I wanted something new and crazy like....ummmm *looks around* wanting to do the big devils infernal belly burger challange?!" She said dramatically (she just playing around, you know she is not huge on spice and she thinks it's adorable he remember her usual order)
~~~
Gwen took the scarf and nodded to the doctor. Doing her magic stuff she concentrated and poof Nancy was there.

Adelaide composed herself and wipped her eyes. "Right..."
~~~
Aqua lightly giggled "awww look at you love ordering for me.." she smiled kissing his cheek as she took a seat next to him. "But....*gasped* what if I wanted something new and crazy like....ummmm *looks around* wanting to do the big devils infernal belly burger challange?!" She said dramatically (she just playing around, you know she is not huge on spice and she thinks it's adorable he remember her usual order)
~~~
Gwen took the scarf and nodded to the doctor. Doing her magic stuff she concentrated and poof Nancy was there.
"So not to point out the obvious but... how the hell do we get out of a layer of the nine hells?" Titus asked.
~~~
"If you had wanted that challenge I would have Caitlin test your DNA to make sure you were actually you." He said.
~~~
"Good. Nancy how are you? Doing well? Having a good day? See that child over there. Go hug him."

"So not to point out the obvious but... how the hell do we get out of a layer of the nine hells?" Titus asked.
~~~
"If you had wanted that challenge I would have Caitlin test your DNA to make sure you were actually you." He said.
~~~
"Good. Nancy how are you? Doing well? Having a good day? See that child over there. Go hug him."
"There is no way out....we been wondering around for what seems like hours...." Adelaide added.
~~~
Aqua held back a giggle at Peter's reaction and gasped dramatically "test my DNA?...what?! You my own boyfriend....can not belive that I can just be spontaneous and maybe want something insanely spicy to show everyone here how tough I am" she said making a "supposedly" tough face.
~~~
Nancy looked around confused "I....im
..where I'm I.....what?.." she looked over at the boy with the gas mask. "...I cant....he's not a boy....he is a ...I don't know what he is anymore..." she said fighting back tears.

He followed her and also started packing. As he did he checked the closet. Aunt May had send him her old engagement ring that unlce Ben had bought for her. He knew that Aquamarie didn't need one. She would have been happy either way. But he wanted to give her something that agctually signified their engagement besides words.
(Awww I forgot this is the new ring he was going to use after the old one got smashed. Though Aqua kept the one she found with Peter's dead body. Wait did he ever actually give her aunt may's ring?....)

"Very well. Tell this one what you need and je will consider helping you." Ra'Zeem said. "The college started an excavation down in the midden. Trying to see if we could find other artifacts. We believe that... In the process we may have uncovered the remains of Winterhold. What fell from the great collapse. We have a few people already preparing to go down. Myself, Tolfdir, and two mercenaries a skeleton and a wooden woman." He said. "But you're help would likely prove invaluble. You will be paid of course."
(I forgot we had Amelia and Liam with Earl and Emily)

"There is no way out....we been wondering around for what seems like hours...." Adelaide added.
~~~
Aqua held back a giggle at Peter's reaction and gasped dramatically "test my DNA?...what?! You my own boyfriend....can not belive that I can just be spontaneous and maybe want something insanely spicy to show everyone here how tough I am" she said making a "supposedly" tough face.
~~~
Nancy looked around confused "I....im
..where I'm I.....what?.." she looked over at the boy with the gas mask. "...I cant....he's not a boy....he is a ...I don't know what he is anymore..." she said fighting back tears.
"Then we take over the ship and fly it out." Bigchill said.
~~~
Peter responded just kissing her deeply.
~~~
"He's your son. And if you don't answer he's never going to stop asking. To stop looking."

"Then we take over the ship and fly it out." Bigchill said.
~~~
Peter responded just kissing her deeply.
~~~
"He's your son. And if you don't answer he's never going to stop asking. To stop looking."
"what?..." Adelaide looked over at Bigchill and then the others 'these people are crazy' she thought "well if it means helping Leon then do it!" she said going for it.
~~~
Aqua's eyes went wide at the spontaneous kiss, her face turning red. Her body felt like it melted as she closed her eyes and kissed him back just as deeply.
~~~
the woman looked down trying hard to hold back her tears " I just cant....its my fault that he is like this....I told him....I...I should have kept better eye on him...he was just scared..." she said as tears started to roll down her cheeks "alright..." she said walking over to the child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back