• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"He'll be there." Happy said. "Trust me. Ben could beat anyone in a fight.aybe even you Erza."
"Dont find his way in approaching thing that all amusing...." Erza said "well ill have to wait and see what he can do.." she added still unsure how strong Ben was as she leaned back on her seat.

"Dont find his way in approaching thing that all amusing...." Erza said "well ill have to wait and see what he can do.." she added still unsure how strong Ben was as she leaned back on her seat.
"He's super strong Erza." Happy said confidently.

When they arrived Ben was already there.
(Should we keep it like the anime and have Natsu stays in the train asleep?)
They got off the train and gathered at the trainstaion. Erza with he mound of suit cases walked over to them, wondering still how Ben got here before them

(Should we keep it like the anime and have Natsu stays in the train asleep?)
They got off the train and gathered at the trainstaion. Erza with he mound of suit cases walked over to them, wondering still how Ben got here before them
(yes) Ben was leaning against the wall

"Did you get here before us?" Erza asked Ben as she walked over to him. She had thought he had walked off too another cabin not gotten off the train.
Back on the train there Natsu laid on the bench fast asleep.
"Yes." He said. The train drove off. Ben watched. "So... Anyone else notice a lack of pink haired flame brains?"

"Yes." He said. The train drove off. Ben watched. "So... Anyone else notice a lack of pink haired flame brains?"
"What?!" Lucy looks around in shock "no he is back on the train!" She added watching the train go further into the distance.
"Oh no! I was so busy talking and figuring how Ben here made it before us I forgot to check if everyone was here" she clenched her fist "Natsu hates all form of transportation....im such a fool! how could I be so careless this is all my fault! I need one of you to come hit me for my pendence!"

"What?!" Lucy looks around in shock "no he is back on the train!" She added watching the train go further into the distance.
"Oh no! I was so busy talking and figuring how Ben here made it before us I forgot to check if everyone was here" she clenched her fist "Natsu hates all form of transportation....im such a fool! how could I be so careless this is all my fault! I need one of you to come hit me for my pendence!"
"Calm down. I'll just chase down the train."

Natsu was grumbling on the train. "Man... This sucks."

"Calm down. I'll just chase down the train."

Natsu was grumbling on the train. "Man... This sucks."
"Oh thank you! I'll be forever in you dept" Erza said

A man in a white coat and black hair approached Natsu. "Oh what do we have here? Its a Fairy Tail wizard....how's the guild life treating you? Having fun kissing the ass of the magic council?.." He said slaming his foot into Natsus face.

"Oh thank you! I'll be forever in you dept" Erza said

A man in a white coat and black hair approached Natsu. "Oh what do we have here? Its a Fairy Tail wizard....how's the guild life treating you? Having fun kissing the ass of the magic council?.." He said slaming his foot into Natsus face.
Ben walked out of the station and transformed. "Fast track!" He sped off.

Natsu was unable to do anything but try and stare him down as the train slowed to a stop. "You're part of that dark guild aren't you?" He asked his arms folded

Ben walked out of the station and transformed. "Fast track!" He sped off.

Natsu was unable to do anything but try and stare him down as the train slowed to a stop. "You're part of that dark guild aren't you?" He asked his arms folded
Erza went over to the emergency stop lever to stop the train. After a discusion with an employee she demanded the man to take their luggage to the hotel.

"Oh look at you, you are smarter then you look" he said with a smile as shadow tentacles apared beneath the man and lashed out attacking Natsu.

Erza went over to the emergency stop lever to stop the train. After a discusion with an employee she demanded the man to take their luggage to the hotel.

"Oh look at you, you are smarter then you look" he said with a smile as shadow tentacles apared beneath the man and lashed out attacking Natsu.
FasTrack saw the plane.

Feeling his strength return Natsu jumped out of the way and punched the new comer in the face.

The man fell back, as he hit the ground a brown flute with a skull fell out of his coat and hit the ground.
As he hit the ground Fast track arrived. "Hey Natsu what're you?" The furry alien looked at the flute and then at the other guy. "Huh? Weird guy." He went for the flute.

As he hit the ground Fast track arrived. "Hey Natsu what're you?" The furry alien looked at the flute and then at the other guy. "Huh? Weird guy." He went for the flute.
The guy growled angry rubbing his face as he got up. "Dont you dare touch that!" He said attacking Ben with his dark shadows

The guy growled angry rubbing his face as he got up. "Dont you dare touch that!" He said attacking Ben with his dark shadows
"Whoa!" Fast track started dodging his attacks. "What's wrong dude? You can't be that attached to some edgy looking flute."

"Whoa!" Fast track started dodging his attacks. "What's wrong dude? You can't be that attached to some edgy looking flute."
"Its none of your business" He replied attacking him with a few more shadows. As Ban gets pushed back he picked up the flute and tucked it into his coat.

Racing down to the train was a small green car stoping next to were FastTrack and Natsu landed "are you two alright?" Erza asked
Fasttrack returned to normal. "Yeah." He said. "The guy got away with the flute. I'm guessing it's your lullaby."

Fasttrack returned to normal. "Yeah." He said. "The guy got away with the flute. I'm guessing it's your lullaby."
"You saw the weapon?" Erza said "why didn't either of you idiots took the weapon from him?...you two just left that guy get away with it!" Gray said butting in as he yelled at the two with anger

"You saw the weapon?" Erza said "why didn't either of you idiots took the weapon from him?...you two just left that guy get away with it!" Gray said butting in as he yelled at the two with anger
"Gee Ice Cube. Maybe one of us has horrible motion sickness and would have been more hindrance than help." Ben said. "Maybe... Just maybe I prioritized your friend's safety before stopping the bad guy."

"Gee Ice Cube. Maybe one of us has horrible motion sickness and would have been more hindrance than help." Ben said. "Maybe... Just maybe I prioritized your friend's safety before stopping the bad guy."
"Puff whatever..." Gary said with a frown looking away
"Guys enough arguing we don't have time for this. With that man having a weapon like that he could easily kill anyone. We need to take it away from him before he starts killing innocent people" Lucy said speaking up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back