• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Fourarms looked please with the results of the fight so far. Erigor was angry. That meant less focus.
Natsu ran over to Erigor throwing a series of fire punches and kicks. Causing a sea of dust explosions. But when the air cleared the man just stood there with engulfed in rushing wind.

Natsu ran over to Erigor throwing a series of fire punches and kicks. Causing a sea of dust explosions. But when the air cleared the man just stood there with engulfed in rushing wind.
"That's wind's a problem." Fourarms said slelapoing the Omnitrix Dial.

"LODESTAR!"

"That's wind's a problem." Fourarms said slelapoing the Omnitrix Dial.

"LODESTAR!"
"Your mear punches won't get through my wind wall, let alone your pitiful fire as my wind sucks the oxygen and as you come close to me....your flames get exhausted..." he said as he floated higher in the air "fire can't never beat wind" he said as he laughed

"Your mear punches won't get through my wind wall, let alone your pitiful fire as my wind sucks the oxygen and as you come close to me....your flames get exhausted..." he said as he floated higher in the air "fire can't never beat wind" he said as he laughed
"What about metal?" Lodestar held out his arms and tore the tracks off the train tracks throwing to wrap around Erigor.

A metal rod wrapped around his arm and forced him to the ground
Erigor hit the ground struggling to pull himself free and he yelled angrily. With his free arm he sent a gust of wind with debrie towards Ben.
Natsu went up in flames as he charged at Erigor

Erigor hit the ground struggling to pull himself free and he yelled angrily. With his free arm he sent a gust of wind with debrie towards Ben.
Natsu went up in flames as he charged at Erigor
Lodestar sidestepped avoiding the brunt of the blow but getting hit in the shoulder. "Well if you want a battle of winds." He tapped the Omnitrix. "Terrapin."

Lodestar sidestepped avoiding the brunt of the blow but getting hit in the shoulder. "Well if you want a battle of winds." He tapped the Omnitrix. "Terrapin."
"What and your going to stop me with those large flippers of yours." He said as the wind started to wrap around himself as he started to pray himself out of the train tracks

"What and your going to stop me with those large flippers of yours." He said as the wind started to wrap around himself as he started to pray himself out of the train tracks
Terraspin was suddenly above him. He started to spin pressured him back down with his own wind matching Erigor's in strength.

Terraspin was suddenly above him. He started to spin pressured him back down with his own wind matching Erigor's in strength.
Natsu was blown back grabing on to the train tracks as to not fly away with the force of the wind.
Erigor tried to fight back not understanding the strength this kid had. He lost control of his wind as he got pushed more into the ground passing out.

Natsu was blown back grabing on to the train tracks as to not fly away with the force of the wind.
Erigor tried to fight back not understanding the strength this kid had. He lost control of his wind as he got pushed more into the ground passing out.
Terraspin landed and turned back into Ben. He checked him. "He doesn't have the flute."

Terraspin landed and turned back into Ben. He checked him. "He doesn't have the flute."
Natsu stood up and rand over once the wind stoped. "What you mean he dosent have the flute?....isnt he like the main boss?...he was flying above everyone at the trainstation back there"

Natsu stood up and rand over once the wind stoped. "What you mean he dosent have the flute?....isnt he like the main boss?...he was flying above everyone at the trainstation back there"
"Yeah well he doesn't have the flute." He said. He transformed. "XLR8. Hop on. We're going the fast way. We gotta beat the bad guys there."

"You'll be fine." XLR8 said

At the X-Mansion there was an invite guess. Someone who was after something.
It didn't take long until Natsu was back to himself "let go kick some butt!"

It was a normal day for the students to which they were off in their corsponding classes.

Last edited:
It didn't take long until Natsu was back to himself "let go kick some butt!"

It was a normal day for the students to which they were off in their corsponding classes. Professor Xavier was waiting for the guest.h
(Was not sure what to write ><)
(sorry uninvited guest. Typo)

(Well then guess everyone in the mansion is having a normal day and doing their own thing)
Corinn looked at his watch. It showed his contract target. Information. It's all he stole now a days. A computer with files on mutants. Their powers. Their weaknesses. He was supposed to bring to trask. He had no idea why but for a 100,000 he didn't feel the need to ask questions

Corinn looked at his watch. It showed his contract target. Information. It's all he stole now a days. A computer with files on mutants. Their powers. Their weaknesses. He was supposed to bring to trask. He had no idea why but for a 100,000 he didn't feel the need to ask questions
It was a surprisingly slow and a very normal day at the mansion. nothing exciting had happened all morning, just a boring normal day. Everyone was off doing their own thing, studying or doing physical exercises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back