• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
It was a surprisingly slow and a very normal day at the mansion. nothing exciting had happened all morning, just a boring normal day. Everyone was off doing their own thing, studying or doing physical exercises.
It was a surprisingly slow and a very normal day at the mansion. nothing exciting had happened all morning, just a boring normal day. Everyone was off doing their own thing, studying or doing physical exercises.
Corinn started in the kitchen. He Kurt was there but he noticed nothing

Corinn started in the kitchen. He Kurt was there but he noticed nothing
Momo greeting Kurt as she walked into the kitchen looking for the tea, not having noticed Corinn. "Hey..." Kyoko walked in a few seconds later greeting Kurt and Corinn although had no clue who he was.
(Guessing they can see him but won't remember him? Like he will just erase from their memory?)

Momo greeting Kurt as she walked into the kitchen looking for the tea, not having noticed Corinn. "Hey..." Kyoko walked in a few seconds later greeting Kurt and Corinn although had no clue who he was.
(Guessing they can see him but won't remember him? Like he will just erase from their memory?)
(Right now he's hiding behind the counter.) Too many people. He's have to bank on his power. He stood up and everyone looked at him. "Who are you?" Kurt asked. "New. Dropped a penny." He said holding up the coin and walking out of the room. They found themselves staring at the door but unsure as to why.

(Right now he's hiding behind the counter.) Too many people. He's have to bank on his power. He stood up and everyone looked at him. "Who are you?" Kurt asked. "New. Dropped a penny." He said holding up the coin and walking out of the room. They found themselves staring at the door but unsure as to why.
"Was something there?..." Kyoko asked staring at the doorway
"Dont think so.....oh Kurt would you like to join us for tea?" Momo asked looking away from the doorway and going back to what she had been doing before

"Was something there?..." Kyoko asked staring at the doorway
"Dont think so.....oh Kurt would you like to join us for tea?" Momo asked looking away from the doorway and going back to what she had been doing before
Kurt looked at Momo and Kyoko. "I'd love to but I'm running late for... Ah... Blackbird duty." He teleported away as Peter walked in. His hair was a mess and he was in just his suit which was torn in several places. "Is he avoiding one of you?"

Kurt looked at Momo and Kyoko. "I'd love to but I'm running late for... Ah... Blackbird duty." He teleported away as Peter walked in. His hair was a mess and he was in just his suit which was torn in several places. "Is he avoiding one of you?"
Kyoko quitely sighed as Kurt teleported away
"No, he is just busy" Kyoko replied as she started to mess with her earphone jacks.

Momo looked at her friend with concern as she sighed. She then noticed the state of Peter "are you aright Peter? You in such a mess" she commented

Kyoko quitely sighed as Kurt teleported away
"No, he is just busy" Kyoko replied as she started to mess with her earphone jacks.

Momo looked at her friend with concern as she sighed. She then noticed the state of Peter "are you aright Peter? You in such a mess" she commented
(He's avoiding her)
"Yeah. Just wasn't paying attention that all. Last time I get into a fight in a factory full of spinning saw blades- er... Don't tell Aqua."

Corinn kept sneaking around until he found an elevator to the underground X-Men facility

(He's avoiding her)
"Yeah. Just wasn't paying attention that all. Last time I get into a fight in a factory full of spinning saw blades- er... Don't tell Aqua."

Corinn kept sneaking around until he found an elevator to the underground X-Men facility
(Yea Kyoko right?...I would guess she would just tell herself he is busy so it doesn't seem that way)
Momo folder her arms across her chest and gently shook her head "you got to be more aware of were your fighting...."
"Dont worry we won't tell her" Kyoko spoke up " but you know she just finds out eventually"

(Yea Kyoko right?...I would guess she would just tell herself he is busy so it doesn't seem that way)
Momo folder her arms across her chest and gently shook her head "you got to be more aware of were your fighting...."
"Dont worry we won't tell her" Kyoko spoke up " but you know she just finds out eventually"
"Not this time. I've learned how to sew." Peter said. He took the milk from the fridge and poured it into a glass.

"Not this time. I've learned how to sew." Peter said. He took the milk from the fridge and poured it into a glass.
"If your worried about Aqua finding out what you doing walking around with your suite in that state...." Momo commented as she moved the kettle from the stove.
"Shes right your not being very sneaky" Kyoko added grabing a box of cookies and tiny sandwiches they made eairlier.

"If your worried about Aqua finding out what you doing walking around with your suite in that state...." Momo commented as she moved the kettle from the stove.
"Shes right your not being very sneaky" Kyoko added grabing a box of cookies and tiny sandwiches they made eairlier.
"Never forget to drink your milk." Peter said downing the glass. "Later ladies."

(not yet) Peter was changing his door was closed but Aqua could hear him as he walked by. "ow. Ow ow ow."
(Okaies)
Aqua walked down the hall to Peter's room, stopping infront of his room. She was about to knock on the door when she stoped. She waited a bit before knocking on the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back