• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lmfao apart from her appearance Lana is far from a regal, β€œgodly” personality. Would a deity strike poses and throw up peace signs in the heat of battle??

No, I’m fine with re-writing, it’s okay.
Hence why Byleth and Lana would make such a comical duo. I’m adamant on that happening lol

If you’re sure. I’m looking forward to your next posts.

Hence why Byleth and Lana would make such a comical duo. I’m adamant on that happening lol

If you’re sure. I’m looking forward to your next posts.
Byleth is taking everything seriously meanwhile Lana is literally singing and dancing as she beats the whizz out of her enemies lmfao

Brain: dead
Poems: said
RPs: read
Going to: bed

Also, due to realizing it would be a grand old hassle if people choose what routes their characters take, making sure the parties are equal in numbers, etc, I've taken it upon myself to assign characters to routes. I've taken discussed plotting, the character's histories, and other things in mind when deciding this. I hope you all are fine with this decision, and I made sure to put your characters on routes that would suit them best (as far as I know).

Poor Zenitsu! Both him and Nezuko will be seperated.XD The forest group better take good care of Nezuko.
Who would be good babysitters for Nezuko since Tanjiro or Zenitsu are not around?

I’ll work on a post for Luffy being his goof self XD I just can’t help it.

I’m working on it I’m taking a short break but I’ll continue.

Poor Zenitsu! Both him and Nezuko will be seperated.XD The forest group better take good care of Nezuko.
Who would be good babysitters for Nezuko since Tanjiro or Zenitsu are not around?
I'm sure most of the forest party will take good care of Nezuko.

AAAA i play eso with a friend for a few hours...

also I realized I forgot to mention as an arcanist, tsavini uses a Black Book (daedric artifact) to help fuel his spells. so he's kinda got a book weapon like lana lol

I'll start working on a post now

I’m gonna explain who Big Mom and her family is sorry for the confusion

Though I wanna apologize for confusing everyone with the thing on the big mom portion I’m gonna explain more.

AAAAAAAA should i invite my friend who has a character that knows tsavini... hmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back