• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Luffy just walks over to Morpheus looking him up and down. XD post for the goof ball is up.

I h a v e r i s e n

I h a v e r i s e n
i live disney GIF

Yall are rising while I'm about to snooze lmfao
Before I go, here's a treat for yall inspired by Ploegy Ploegy and A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity -- sorry it's bad, I'm just too tired and I still don't have a stylus.
Drawing.sketchpad.png
K Imma dip see yall laterrrr

Yall are rising while I'm about to snooze lmfao
Before I go, here's a treat for yall inspired by Ploegy Ploegy and A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity -- sorry it's bad, I'm just too tired and I still don't have a stylus.
K Imma dip see yall laterrrr
Oh my lanta, this is adorableeee <3
I love the pegagoat in the corner lmao, is that the critter Lana and Aelius were chasing earlier??
Also Lana's face just screams "gremlin" XD

Me too I love him and hoping Ace and him be friends. Ace is such a lovely guy.
Yesssss agreed. Tsavini's thirst for knowledge is bound to get him into trouble tho, especially since mora has direct access to anything he learns. Aaaaaaaaaaaa

Yesssss agreed. Tsavini's thirst for knowledge is bound to get him into trouble tho, especially since mora has direct access to anything he learns. Aaaaaaaaaaaa
Hehe I’m assuming he’d want to know about the devil fruits?

Not gonna add mora tho. That would be railroading and way too much.

Hehe I’m assuming he’d want to know about the devil fruits?
Yes definitely. He'll be very interested in that lol

For reference. This is hermaeus mora
1280px-ON-render-Hermaeus_Mora.jpg

Ello everyone! Going to write for Byleth and Rock today ^^
Oh my lanta, this is adorableeee <3
I love the pegagoat in the corner lmao, is that the critter Lana and Aelius were chasing earlier??
Also Lana's face just screams "gremlin" XD
Thanks lol, I was struggling since I was tired asf qwq
I'm so glad you noticed the pegagoat oml, and probably lmfao
And I made sure to make her look like the little energetic gremlin she is XD

Not gonna add mora tho. That would be railroading and way too much.

Yes definitely. He'll be very interested in that lol

For reference. This is hermaeus mora
Eldritch horror vibes here..

i thought should I put this here since it’s major spoilers of the newer episodes. His fruit the Gomu -Gomu No Mi is actually Hito Hito No Mythical Zoan Sun God Nika. The five elders didn’t know he had it until recent.

Eldritch horror vibes here..

i thought should I put this here since it’s major spoilers of the newer episodes. His fruit the Gomu -Gomu No Mi is actually Hito Hito No Mythical Zoan Sun God Nika. The five elders didn’t know he had it until recent.
Yeah big eldritch horror vibes from mora lmao and I love him for it. Slay king

Oooo neat! Also if anyone needs examples of what tsavini's magic looks like I can provide video examples. There's the cinematic trailer which has a few plus the game play trailers I can find

Forevermore Forevermore Okay! Okay! I’m just giggling Luffy being bold enough to look up Morpheus up and down. XD he’s a doofus.

Last edited:
Yeah big eldritch horror vibes from mora lmao and I love him for it. Slay king

Oooo neat! Also if anyone needs examples of what tsavini's magic looks like I can provide video examples. There's the cinematic trailer which has a few plus the game play trailers I can find
I’d like to get more of an idea if you don’t mind lol.

heres a gameplay trailer. Basically the arcanist class uses the black books of apocrypha to summon runes that have various effects. The runes when sent at another will deal magical slicing damage, but can also heal allies with the right intent. the healing spell looks like a ring of runes around the target being healed (1:01)
they can also teleport apparently, though it is over a short distance and within sight.

and a overview from the devs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back