• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] 𝕃𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕗𝕥 (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hjj Morpheus be like how are you two brothers? Cause of Luffy’s rudeness XD

I'll try and get Aelius' post up soon! I just got done with all my other stuff I needed to finish up so I should have some time now after my little break ^^

I might write for Lana and Tails today… Forevermore Forevermore should I? Bc I feel like after Sillystring left the interaction between Tails and Byleth gets a little weird…should I just re-write Tails’ post?

Lana is sort of a deity herself (since she and Cia used to be the Guardian of Time), but Tails will be pretty shocked lol
Byleth’s world is filled with mystical nonsense so neither Morpheus nor Lana would surprise him much…although he would expect Lana to act a bit more dignified XD
I might write for Lana and Tails today… Forevermore Forevermore should I? Bc I feel like after Sillystring left the interaction between Tails and Byleth gets a little weird…should I just re-write Tails’ post?
If you really want to, but if not I’m fine with adapting myself instead.

Byleth’s world is filled with mystical nonsense so neither Morpheus nor Lana would surprise him much…although he would expect Lana to act a bit more dignified XD

If you really want to, but if not I’m fine with adapting myself instead.
Lmfao apart from her appearance Lana is far from a regal, “godly” personality. Would a deity strike poses and throw up peace signs in the heat of battle??

No, I’m fine with re-writing, it’s okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back