• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oh, absolutely. She's also with Aelius as well as Byleth, who can all use fire magic...hoo boy-

Ace: *accidentally sets things on fire*
Lana: *Casually follows him, extinguishing things left and right*
Yep lol just don’t douse him with him water… please.

Luffy and Ace are good guys Ace is more gentlemanly in a sense.

Also, due to realizing it would be a grand old hassle if people choose what routes their characters take, making sure the parties are equal in numbers, etc, I've taken it upon myself to assign characters to routes. I've taken discussed plotting, the character's histories, and other things in mind when deciding this. I hope you all are fine with this decision, and I made sure to put your characters on routes that would suit them best (as far as I know).

This is fine for my characters. All I needed was Ann able to be crushed by my evil plotting >:3c

Oh, absolutely. She's also with Aelius as well as Byleth, who can all use fire magic...hoo boy-
All I can think of with this trio is this
66ntd8.jpg

This is fine for my characters. All I needed was Ann able to be crushed by my evil plotting >:3c

All I can think of with this trio is this
66ntd8.jpg
Lmao poor Lama playing fire fighter of the group.

Also, due to realizing it would be a grand old hassle if people choose what routes their characters take, making sure the parties are equal in numbers, etc, I've taken it upon myself to assign characters to routes. I've taken discussed plotting, the character's histories, and other things in mind when deciding this. I hope you all are fine with this decision, and I made sure to put your characters on routes that would suit them best (as far as I know).

Works for me.

Ace will probs back her up anyways he’s a good person.
Ace may be a fire fighter but he'd make a poor firefighter.

Lmao poor Lama playing fire fighter of the group.
That pic was meant to be Byleth and his two energetic, teenage mages Ig we can call Aelius a mage since Hazy's post was about them lol

Ahdhdvdhd amazing. I love all this.
Playing eso rn and the runes! So fun! Arcanist is fun to play

Gear 4 will be used for something stronger though kind of on the fence cause of it’s time limit leaving him vulnerable.

That seems to be a reoccuring theme among characters...they're either extroverted social butterflies or antisocial blobs, there is no in-between XD
They have a weird thing for meeting people, where they'll be really cryptic and mysterious, which is just covering up the fact they would rather spout nonsense about the apocalypse, which wouldn't really make sense so they just keep their mouth shut lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back