• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] ๐•ƒ๐•ฆ๐•๐•๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ฃ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
the difference is that tsavini got better lmao
Ace had some incredible feats in his prime itโ€™s misfortune he had to deal with Akainu whose power that cancelled out Aceโ€™s. That and he wanted to live his life without regrets. Heโ€™s loyal to White Beard and his crew.

Ace had some incredible feats in his prime itโ€™s misfortune he had to deal with Akainu whose power that cancelled out Aceโ€™s. That and he wanted to live his life without regrets. Heโ€™s loyal to White Beard and his crew.
i meant tsavini literally got better from dying lmao. He died and escaped Coldharbour with half his soul intact. (Coldharbour is basically hell)
Anyways, who shall I toss the kitty in with???

i meant tsavini literally got better from dying lmao. He died and escaped Coldharbour with half his soul intact. (Coldharbour is basically hell)
Anyways, who shall I toss the kitty in with???
I would say Ace but heโ€™s in the medical bay unsure why Tsavini would be there.

I would say Ace but heโ€™s in the medical bay unsure why Tsavini would be there.
tsavnini does have a bit of healing magic, he could've woken up, wandered, and found ace to help him out??? If not, tsavini gets hurt all the time, I can say he's in there bc he's hurt too lol

tsavnini does have a bit of healing magic, he could've woken up, wandered, and found ace to help him out??? If not, tsavini gets hurt all the time, I can say he's in there bc he's hurt too lol
Ok that works.

Also, due to realizing it would be a grand old hassle if people choose what routes their characters take, making sure the parties are equal in numbers, etc, I've taken it upon myself to assign characters to routes. I've taken discussed plotting, the character's histories, and other things in mind when deciding this. I hope you all are fine with this decision, and I made sure to put your characters on routes that would suit them best (as far as I know).

Luffy will just bulldoze his way through the caverns it gives the meaning to human shield down to a tee because of his Gomu-Gomu no mi.

Pollution is socially inept lol

Also, due to realizing it would be a grand old hassle if people choose what routes their characters take, making sure the parties are equal in numbers, etc, I've taken it upon myself to assign characters to routes. I've taken discussed plotting, the character's histories, and other things in mind when deciding this. I hope you all are fine with this decision, and I made sure to put your characters on routes that would suit them best (as far as I know).

I'm all good with it! I don't have to stress about choosing because I'm indecisive asf

Lana's gonna need her spear 24/7 since it uses water and ice spells lmfao
Oh, absolutely. She's also with Aelius as well as Byleth, who can all use fire magic...hoo boy-
Oh boy a water and a fire user what could fo wrong?
Ace: *accidentally sets things on fire*
Lana: *Casually follows him, extinguishing things left and right*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back