• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Aaaaaaa tyyyyyy I still need to play the newest eso chapter with him but I'm planning on doing that sometime today heheheh so I'll have more info on him eventually
I can't wait to see where it goes with him!!

I can't wait to see where it goes with him!!
Me too! I'm gonna play through an old chapter first bc I never finished it so it might be a while but!!! He's here!!! And I wanna intro him so bad now but I gotta wait for that good Ole heart emoji lol

Me too! I'm gonna play through an old chapter first bc I never finished it so it might be a while but!!! He's here!!! And I wanna intro him so bad now but I gotta wait for that good Ole heart emoji lol
Hyped to see him lol

I guess it'd be okay to plot a little with him if you guys want, while I wait for the o-k

I wonder how Pollution would react to him! They've seen some weird things on Earth, but never someone like him

Ace and Luffy would be interested but not surprised cause there’s fish men and anthropomorphic animals like the minks for example.

I wonder how Pollution would react to him! They've seen some weird things on Earth, but never someone like him
Pollution is one of the 4 horsemen, right?
So in a way, intertwined with the workings of fate?
Tsavini is going to be so intrigued, since most of his skill comes from a plane of oblivion called apocrypha. It's basically home to all knowledge thats ever been and ever will be. It's home to the daedric prince (think like a super powerful demonic god) of fate and forbidden knowledge himself. Tsavini would be very intrigued bc pollution is similar yet so different to the creatures of apocrypha

Ace and Luffy would be interested but not surprised cause there’s fish men and anthropomorphic animals like the minks for example.
Shdhdhf yeah. Tsavini is a khajiit, which is basically an anthro cat. But tsa also has various magic spells. Lol

Tsavini is going to be so intrigued, since most of his skill comes from a plane of oblivion called apocrypha. It's basically home to all knowledge thats ever been and ever will be. It's home to the daedric prince (think like a super powerful demonic god) of fate and forbidden knowledge himself. Tsavini would be very intrigued bc pollution is similar yet so different to the creatures of apocrypha

Shdhdhf yeah. Tsavini is a khajiit, which is basically an anthro cat. But tsa also has various magic spells. Lol
Magic isn’t a thing in the one piece world but damn they’ll be just intrigued.

Pollution is very much into fate and has as much say in how things go as their siblings, which are often thought of as more powerful. I think they'll find it fascinating that someone would be interested in how they work, and I just know that they'll be talking up the apocalypse in verse.

Pollution is very much into fate and has as much say in how things go as their siblings, which are often thought of as more powerful. I think they'll find it fascinating that someone would be interested in how they work, and I just know that they'll be talking up the apocalypse in verse.
Yessssss
Also funny bc tsa has stopped apocalypses or in the process of doing so.
Pollution: I'm going to bring the apocalypse
Tsavini: hahahah, many people have tried but this one has stopped them many times.
Pollution: ???

I’m getting strong Marvel vibes I know he’s not Marvel just saying and damn he sounds cool.

I don’t know how Ace would feel about him stopping the apocalypse he never thought about that but he’ll be intrigued by his abilities nonetheless.

I’m getting strong Marvel vibes I know he’s not Marvel just saying and damn he sounds cool.
Let's just say... a LOT happens in eso...

The chapters I've played are the main game (so stopping molag bal (another very icky daedric prince) from merging his plane of oblivion with the mortal realm)
And most of greymoor (stopping vampires and werewolves and witches (oh my!) From teaming up and making a world without mortals. Which would majorly mess things up.
I've also played a little of elsweyr, which is the resurrection of dragons. And then we got the newest chapter I'm about to play, Necrom! Which is about hermaeus mora using the player to stop fate from unwinding itself!

Let's just say... a LOT happens in eso...

The chapters I've played are the main game (so stopping molag bal (another very icky daedric prince) from merging his plane of oblivion with the mortal realm)
And most of greymoor (stopping vampires and werewolves and witches (oh my!) From teaming up and making a world without mortals. Which would majorly mess things up.
I've also played a little of elsweyr, which is the resurrection of dragons. And then we got the newest chapter I'm about to play, Necrom! Which is about hermaeus mora using the player to stop fate from unwinding itself!
It sounds like a fun game. One Piece has all that minus witches if Ace and Luffy saw a werewolf transform I think they would know them as a zoan until Tsa explains. Eh, I think werewolves would exist since there’s dragons and Marco ate a Phoenix mythical devil fruit. Lol also Dino’s but it’s mostly with the beast pirates they’re classified as ancient types.

The celestial dragons rule the universe there’s the five elders who are just below the ladder and the admirals. The devil fruits are unique I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s one that can cause a literal apocalypse. Black Beard ate an evil one that can steal other fruits, absorbs people into its darkness, or he can create black holes.

It sounds like a fun game. One Piece has all that minus witches if Ace and Luffy saw a werewolf transform I think they would know them as a zoan until Tsa explains. Eh, I think werewolves would exist since there’s dragons and Marco ate a Phoenix mythical devil fruit.

The celestial dragons rule the universe there’s the five elders who are just below the ladder and the admirals. The devil fruits are unique I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s one that can cause a literal apocalypse. Black Beard ate an evil one that can steal other fruits, absorbs people into its darkness, or create black holes.
Neat!
And the elders scrolls games are really fun. Lots of lore. Lots to do. Very immersive lol

Neat!
And the elders scrolls games are really fun. Lots of lore. Lots to do. Very immersive lol
There’s green bull who controls nature. I wish I could play but my ps4 is being shitty right now.

there are religious themes in one piece. Enma sword which Zorro claimed to be the king of hell after mastering it. Luffy punched a Cerberus back at Thriller Bark. XD

there are religious themes in one piece. Enma sword which Zorro claimed to be the king of hell after mastering it. Luffy punched a Cerberus back at Thriller Bark. XD
Niiiice

Also looks like tsavini was accepted! Does anyone want the kitty man to be thrown at them? Lol

I wonder how everyone would react to the fact Ace is supposed to be dead and how he died.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back