• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Are you sure? The RP barely started, and I’m sure I can help you out. But if you’re 100% sure, I understand.
I just feel like I've missed out on a lot, which probably isn't the case, but I'm not sure if I should stay.

I just feel like I've missed out on a lot, which probably isn't the case, but I'm not sure if I should stay.
You haven’t missed out on anything at all, everything in the OOC has just been us fooling around and thinking about characters. The lore thread has everything to know about the RP itself, and right now everyone is just getting into the flow of what’s going on.

You haven’t missed out on anything at all, everything in the OOC has just been us fooling around and thinking about characters. The lore thread has everything to know about the RP itself, and right now everyone is just getting into the flow of what’s going on.
I will say the size of the OOC thread surprised me at first haha

I feel the same, but really nothing has really happened. Just barely intros. If you want you can send your characters over to kilter and Rock iyw

I think another big thing was also that my character seemed to be the only live action looking one? Idk if thats allowed it was just awkward
I feel the same, but really nothing has really happened. Just barely intros. If you want you can send your characters over to kilter and Rock iyw

I will say the size of the OOC thread surprised me at first haha
Yeah, that’s something that tends to happen in my RPs, gets real chatty up in here. It’s not like we’re talking about really important stuff half the time anyway

I think another big thing was also that my character seemed to be the only live action looking one? Idk if thats allowed it was just awkward
I’m quite sure darkred has a live action character as well? Or at least a very realistic one.

Alright, I can replace my character again. I'm not sure where it'll go with them so Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

Alright, I can replace my character again. I'm not sure where it'll go with them so Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―
darkred has characters that are free to be interacted with, and Dovah has already said you could join Megaman and Kilter as well. If you need help hopping in, look through others’ intro posts to get an idea, or ask for help.

I get feeling like everything's moving quick and you're being left behind here. I have a bit of that feeling myself. It is a bit awkward to try and get involved tbh. If you'd like I'm always happy to include people in the interactions I'm involved in as long as my partners are cool with it as well

I'll work on a starter soon, if my character is accepted

Awesome!

No I mean once he learns of Ace.
Well, yeah, I suppose he could. Everyone will get a while to explore Lullendrift and prepare for the journey ahead before Morpheus has the tower bell ring, which will signal everyone to return so he can give them further instructions and wish them good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back