• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Forevermore Forevermore I was waiting for you to show up before I posted cuz I got a quick question: does Byleth only have the sword of the creator? Or is it more like Smash Bros where he has other weapons like the Aymr and Failnaught?

No problem!
Forevermore Forevermore I was waiting for you to show up before I posted cuz I got a quick question: does Byleth only have the sword of the creator? Or is it more like Smash Bros where he has other weapons like the Aymr and Failnaught?
Yes, Byleth only has his sword. In Three Houses, those other weapons are crests that belong to other characters, which Byleth is just borrowing for Smash. Since he only has one crest, the Crest of Flames, he'll only wield his sword.

No problem!

Yes, Byleth only has his sword. In Three Houses, those other weapons are crests that belong to other characters, which Byleth is just borrowing for Smash. Since he only has one crest, the Crest of Flames, he'll only wield his sword.
Gotcha, thanks for the clarification.

I should have post up soon. I'm gonna leave Aelius open for now since some people haven't posted and I thought it would be nice to have a possibility open. Decided Ann will be thrown Khun and Kat's way ^^

I’m gonna leave Ace’s post for later unless he interacts with a npc doctor or nurse.

I’m working on my post for Luffy.. he may have called someone an old hag xD

I'm going a completely different route and taking Pollution :D

Posted my CS after so long...

I'm falling behind already qwq

I hoped everyone enjoyed my post for Luffy I loved writing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back