• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Like I had this whole paragraphs long post about stuff that moved the plot forward and *depended* on an actual response back and all I got was "I blinked"
I was so mad. Shdhdhdh
I think I ghosted after that. If they can't spare the energy to give me anything of substance then I won't spare the energy to tell them I'm leaving lol
DAMN STRAIGHT I wouldn't give them a nanosecond more of my time if that were me.

Like I had this whole paragraphs long post about stuff that moved the plot forward and *depended* on an actual response back and all I got was "I blinked"
I was so mad. Shdhdhdh
I think I ghosted after that. If they can't spare the energy to give me anything of substance then I won't spare the energy to tell them I'm leaving lol
When someone gives you a short reply like that,there is nothing to reply back to. They should have had their characters react abit more.

Heh have to think of a post for Ace since he’s literally back from the dead.

Unsure what since he’s pretty much unconscious right now.

Heh have to think of a post for Ace since he’s literally back from the dead.
He could be from an alternate timeline/ alternate version of the One Piece universe. In another RP I played as Rengoku from an alternate Demon Slayer universe/timeline.

I'm gonna wait on posting for a little while since others are also working on posts and I want mine to be all caught up if that makes sense.

I'm gonna wait on posting for a little while since others are also working on posts and I want mine to be all caught up if that makes sense.
I’ll get to post for Luffy tomorrow and Ace when the time is right.

Okay okay, I actually will be able to work on my starters tomorrow! I'll have to figure out who is open and/or I can throw my kiddos at. Don't wanna overwhelm/disrupt already established groups

I’m gonna have a hell of a time writing for Ace eh so much angst and drama lol. The doctors and nurses looks of horror when they see that burn. Thanks to Papasuzki aka Akainu.

Will probably write again either tomorrow or wednesday, love reading the posts on the main thread! The Byleth and Miles ones made my day ^^

Is there anyone that is open? From what I've read in the main thread it seems like every so far is grouped up. I figure I'd ask before intruding on anything

Is there anyone that is open? From what I've read in the main thread it seems like every so far is grouped up. I figure I'd ask before intruding on anything
I don't mind if you join in on kilter's interaction as long as forevermore doesn't mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back