• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Tails would probably like them both, but remember, he's a bit of an introvert, he'd need some time to himself.

He is so cute istg, precious bean

BRO I BUST OUT CACKLING AT THIS XD
I love it sm! Lana and Tails' personalities are perfectly displayed here lmfao. It doesn't look crappy, it looks better than anything I could ever draw! I hope you find your stylus soon tho-
Lmao I'm glad you like it! I haven't drawn seriously in a while, but your characters give me so much inspiration. And yeah, I swear it got sent to the backrooms or something cuz I can't find it anywhere even though I know it never left my house-
Forevermore Forevermore I agree with Hazy your art is spectacular x3
Tysm!! ^^

Lmao I'm glad you like it! I haven't drawn seriously in a while, but your characters give me so much inspiration. And yeah, I swear it got sent to the backrooms or something cuz I can't find it anywhere even though I know it never left my house-
Np! I'm glad you find my dumb shenanigans inspiring! And I'm sure your stylus will turn up eventually...

Guess whos back (Alright!)

*Ahem*
Anyways, posted my newest oc. More might be incoming, or maybe not, I'm not sure ksdhfskjfh

First post up, even if it doesn't feel great. Gotta get back into the swing of things somehow lol

I forgot to add to my idea of Morpheus finding out Luffy is Ace’s brother. A small detail that he wears a straw hat.

Same here smh, how can people expect others to write a paragraph based on a sentence??
Or write anything based on a sentence? I've had responses, I kid you not, that are "I blinked".
That's it. That's the entire post.

Or write anything based on a sentence? I've had responses, I kid you not, that are "I blinked".
That's it. That's the entire post.
Like, if you can't think of anything to post, just say so, like, what are you supposed to write? "I blinked back intensely, my eyelashes fluttering as I opened and closed my eyelids" or some shizz?

Like, if you can't think of anything to post, just say so, like, what are you supposed to write? "I blinked back intensely, my eyelashes fluttering as I opened and closed my eyelids" or some shizz?
Not gonna lie I laughed I’m thinking is this some frigging sublime flirting or shit xD

Dude that would have me back space so hard
Like I had this whole paragraphs long post about stuff that moved the plot forward and *depended* on an actual response back and all I got was "I blinked"
I was so mad. Shdhdhdh
I think I ghosted after that. If they can't spare the energy to give me anything of substance then I won't spare the energy to tell them I'm leaving lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back