• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Probably yeah
Oh god… combine that with the forest of regret..

That Ace died in front of him. I’m assuming he’s forced relive the tragedy. He pushes himself to stay strong.. would be sweet if someone talks to him or notices him struggling.

Gonna work on drawing Aelius' header pic and hopefully then be able to post tomorrow if I get the other post I wanna do done!

I'd say in a few days, once Morpheus explains everything and the ball gets rolling.
Maybe Zenitsu will ask Morpheus if he can do something for Tanjiro who is still in a coma at that time. And about the forest of regrets...Poor Nezuko. She will problebly witness the death of her family again.

I can’t wait to see it too I’m gonna say second to getting a peek.

A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity I like how Tails immediately goes to arguably one of the most menacing champions there lmfao- everything about Byleth says "Not interested"
Too true lmfao
Tails may be more of a meek character, but he's still brave. Lana, on the other hand, is very obvious with her fearlessness. That's why I chose both of them, since they're quite different but can still harmonize.

Too true lmfao
Tails may be more of a meek character, but he's still brave. Lana, on the other hand, is very obvious with her fearlessness. That's why I chose both of them, since they're quite different but can still harmonize.
I can imagine Tails and Byleth getting along, since Byleth would admire Tails' wisdom, and he would admire Byleth's strength.

I can imagine Tails and Byleth getting along, since Byleth would admire Tails' wisdom, and he would admire Byleth's strength.
Tails: *casually telling Byleth his theories on the multiverse*
tenor.gif

Byleth: *actually listens and pays attention to what Tails is explaining*

Tails: *casually telling Byleth his theories on the multiverse*
tenor.gif

Byleth: *actually listens and pays attention to what Tails is explaining*
Them in a nutshell fr XD

Meanwhile-
Lana: "I've only had Megaman for an hour, but if anything were to happen to him, I would shoot everyone in this courtyard, and then myself."
Rock: "Wh-"

Luffy punched a celestial dragon for because he was an asshole and deserving. They’re racist and well have that supremacist thing but that’s just not covering all the evil shit they do. Luffy protects anyone.. I’m seeing Lana in Luffy.

Luffy punched a celestial dragon for because he was an asshole and deserving. They’re racist and well have that supremacist thing but that’s just not covering all the evil shit they do. Luffy protects anyone.. I’m seeing Lana in Luffy.
They're both extroverted, heart-of-gold do-gooders ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back