• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Heh I can think of a chrono from Chrono Trigger would be like pff I’ve been to the apocalyptic future.. where robots took over.

Forevermore Forevermore
Hey, I just wanna admit that I'm thinking about dropping out of the RP. It's back to college season to me and motivation for doing a story-based RP like this has gone down the drain. My apologies but I'd love to do another RP with you again someday.

Forevermore Forevermore
Hey, I just wanna admit that I'm thinking about dropping out of the RP. It's back to college season to me and motivation for doing a story-based RP like this has gone down the drain. My apologies but I'd love to do another RP with you again someday.
Understandable, best of luck to you

He’s not gonna judge him for his use of magic he is helping that’s all. Lol. To be honest he’ll be sus at first cause magic isn’t a thing in his world but he’ll express gratitude. ^^

This is fine for my characters. All I needed was Ann able to be crushed by my evil plotting >:3c

All I can think of with this trio is this
66ntd8.jpg
Oh my god XD
Lana and Aelius need to be put on leashes fr
That pic was meant to be Byleth and his two energetic, teenage mages Ig we can call Aelius a mage since Hazy's post was about them lol
Byleth: *watches as Aelius and Lana chase after the local critters, trying to make them their pets*

Byleth: "I don't get paid enough for this."

Meanwhile Luffy just attracts critters either latching on to him or trying to eat him. XD I’m just laughing at the idea of one stretching his skin out cause it’s like gum.

Luffy: IS HE An AnGEL?
Cause Skypieans are angels and he did save it from the usurper Enel.

Luffy: IS HE An AnGEL?
Cause Skypieans are angels and he did save it from the usurper Enel.
They aren't really angels, although I suppose Somnia and Morpheus are deities if you really get down to it.

He’s gonna be weary of Morpheus cause of Enel at first but sense he’s not like Enel. Double when he learns of Ace..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back