• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also, due to realizing it would be a grand old hassle if people choose what routes their characters take, making sure the parties are equal in numbers, etc, I've taken it upon myself to assign characters to routes. I've taken discussed plotting, the character's histories, and other things in mind when deciding this. I hope you all are fine with this decision, and I made sure to put your characters on routes that would suit them best (as far as I know).

We may need an updated list of this soon and also a better place to store it for reference, maybe in the lore thread or cs thread?

We may need an updated list of this soon and also a better place to store it for reference, maybe in the lore thread or cs thread?
That's true...I'll probably post it in the Lore thread once I make the updates.

No clue what that is oop
It's AI that people create that act like characters from different fandoms and stuff- you can talk to them and RP with them and they're supposed to act and respond the way the character would.

It's AI that people create that act like characters from different fandoms and stuff- you can talk to them and RP with them and they're supposed to act land respond the way the character would.
Oooooohh i think I've seen some of that actually, but no I do not use it.

DovahBeat DovahBeat I’ve been thinking of your Tsavini posts and Ace would be the least judgmental person to him rather he be blunt in saying Tsavini won’t get anything of the sort from him. He’ll come from a place of understanding . He’s been judged for who his father was in the past it’s not the point where he gets outed as Roger’s son as he was a literal child growing up hearing that from people things like hearing anyone related to Roger are demons etc. The things he did is wanting his own identity outside of his old man. He got outed from the time of the paramount war.. by fleet admiral Sengoku.

Heh my random nonsensical rambling I just love Ace and Luffy.

DovahBeat DovahBeat I’ve been thinking of your Tsavini posts and Ace would be the least judgmental person to him rather he be blunt in saying Tsavini won’t get anything of the sort from him. He’ll come from a place of understanding . He’s been judged for who his father was in the past it’s not the point where he gets outed as Roger’s son as he was a literal child growing up hearing that from people things like hearing anyone related to Roger are demons etc. The things he did is wanting his own identity outside of his old man. He got outed from the time of the paramount war.. by fleet admiral Sengoku.
It's less the fact that tsavini was born into servitude for hermaeus mora and more that he chose it lol. Also herma mora is. Not good. He's not the worst daedric prince out there but he's defo not the best. And is often known for outwitting his foes or underlings and getting what he wants no matter what.
And his voice is unsettling. It's as if the feeling of slimy worms climbing in your ears had a voice lmao.
Anyways, thats why tsavini is hesitant about sharing his magic, because its been tainted by hermaeus mora by choice and the daedric princes are not known for being nice at all.

EDIT: also he's collecting knowledge for the prince so you can bet herma mora would want the whole collection of devil fruits on display lmao

It's less the fact that tsavini was born into servitude for hermaeus mora and more that he chose it lol. Also herma mora is. Not good. He's not the worst daedric prince out there but he's defo not the best. And is often known for outwitting his foes or underlings and getting what he wants no matter what.
And his voice is unsettling. It's as if the feeling of slimy worms climbing in your ears had a voice lmao.
Anyways, thats why tsavini is hesitant about sharing his magic, because its been tainted by hermaeus mora by choice and the daedric princes are not known for being nice at all.

EDIT: also he's collecting knowledge for the prince so you can bet herma mora would want the whole collection of devil fruits on display lmao
Oh lol

Yeah where Nika is concerned it’s op
Hermaeus mora is powerful enough to transport people to apocrphya, turn them into different monsters, and even keep people alive for 5000 years. He did that with the first dragonborn.
He has all the knowledge that ever was and ever will be, he is the prince of fate itself, and has knowledge that will unravel reality itself. He's also one of the oldest if not the oldest daedric prince. You could say he's more powerful than God. Lol. I wouldn't fuck with him just sayin'

Hermaeus mora is powerful enough to transport people to apocrphya, turn them into different monsters, and even keep people alive for 5000 years. He did that with the first dragonborn.
He has all the knowledge that ever was and ever will be, he is the prince of fate itself, and has knowledge that will unravel reality itself. He's also one of the oldest if not the oldest daedric prince. You could say he's more powerful than God. Lol. I wouldn't fuck with him just sayin'
I wonder if more powerful than Nika which is now Luffy can use literal cartoon physics in his fights with the new episodes.,

I wonder if more powerful than Nika which is now Luffy can use literal cartoon physics in his fights with the new episodes.,
I can guarantee hermaeus mora is more powerful. It's hard to explain the lore but he is not a prince you can fight. And even if you could, he can and will outlast you. He theoretically could just. Magic you out of existing. Instantly.

Which is why I am not gonna use him, he is the definition of God modding lmao. Tsavini doesn't have that power but rather just uses the same energy to fuel his magicka and spells.

I can guarantee hermaeus mora is more powerful. It's hard to explain the lore but he is not a prince you can fight. And even if you could, he can and will outlast you. He theoretically could just. Magic you out of existing. Instantly.

Which is why I am not gonna use him, he is the definition of God modding lmao. Tsavini doesn't have that power but rather just uses the same energy to fuel his magicka and spells.
Yeah since magic isn’t a thing in one piece I don’t think Luffy wouldn’t take it seriously until he sees it.. and will get himself and his friends to gtfo..

Gear 4 problem with it is the cool down time so he’ll only use it when necessary.

Yeah since magic isn’t a thing in one piece I don’t think Luffy wouldn’t take it seriously until he sees it.. and will get himself and his friends to gtfo..

Gear 4 problem with it is the cool down time so he’ll only use it when necessary.
Valid.
And I always find it hard to explain the daedric princes. They basically are demon gods, some more powerful than others, and immortal. They can't be killed. Some are capable of being replaced by a mortal that would become the next daedric prince of that specific domain, which in turn makes that mortal immortal, but that's VERY rare. Like. I think it's only happened once in all of elder scrolls history. And it was sheogorath (prince of madness) and he's already complicated....
You can also beat up certain princes to the degree that it will take centuries to recover, but that literally requires the armies of the entire world to work together and lay seige. And a special person has to be sacrificed, specifically someone connected to akatosh, aedra (good god) of time. So like a dragonborn which are incredibly rare. Sooooo yeah.
Luckily for tsavini. He gets to beat up molag bal at the cost of the guy who saved his life from molag bal in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back