• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] 𝕃𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕗𝕥 (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Luffy is up there too he’s bold enough to rock up to Morpheus and look him up and down. It making me laugh cause it’s a thing he’ll do.

He already did it in my most recent post which is why I’m still laughing.
Oop I apparently haven't caught up lol. I'm still waiting on either ace or the nurse tho before I can continue. Or shadow, assuming shadow gets accepted.

Sorry I’ve been gone for so long, life kicked me in the arse and I’ve had almost no time to be here recently…I’ll work on catching up ASAP.

knowing Luffy he’ll lend his aid dude fought pretty strong enemies he had to run from two- Admiral Kizaru and Big Mom.

Since Ace exists in the dream world and dead in the waking world would it mean he never existed?

That would break Luffy cause his bond with Ace was incomparable he looked up to Ace. His death was the reason for him waking up to him realizing he’s too weak

That would break Luffy cause his bond with Ace was incomparable he looked up to Ace. His death was the reason for him waking up to him realizing he’s too weak
Since Ace exists in the dream world and dead in the waking world would it mean he never existed?
I don't think that's the case, it just means the currently exists solely in the dream world. He used to exist in the waking world, but died, and is now in the dream world. A simple location a to location b imo lol

Especially if we bring elder scrolls lore into this, the dream world(s) are actual planes of oblivion.

I don't think that's the case, it just means the currently exists solely in the dream world. He used to exist in the waking world, but died, and is now in the dream world. A simple location a to location b imo lol

Especially if we bring elder scrolls lore into this, the dream world(s) are actual planes of oblivion.
Oh still Luffy would have a break down..

My evil mind Akainu isn’t there he’ll try to kill them.. even in a dream world. His determination to carrying out his goal isn’t just the one thing that makes him stand out from the other admirals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back